TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

no scratch that kyrie is like the worst, gift it to me and save yourself the headache

2 Likes

Have they released meme moments yet? Like Pierce shitting himself or Duncan getting tossed for smiling?

1 Like

i am so triggered right now

2 Likes

line paused

that explains why they paused it you’re in a logjam it should go eventually

Are you 0/2 in all-star packs?
  • Yeah, I’m 0/2
  • No, I got a pack, hide the money y;all there’s poor people around

0 voters

1 Like

The other S2 stuff is tanking pretty hard, i don’t think it’s time to go knife catching but it seems like a potentially great opportunity, especially if people panic out of some 3-digit ones. Kawhi Leonard $100 now. I think once the SEeing Stars challenge ends people are going to dump and buy the 15k

1 Like

god 121 jaxson hayes - wtf (including 2 of mine at $38 lol sucka)

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/h3budda/status/1368015413871845377

5 Likes

sorry if came off the wrong way wasn’t my intention , just wanted to ask as I have no idea all of all the players and were they rank and just wanted to ask what the people more knowledgeable then I thought.

lol don’t worry i’m totally just messing around

1 Like

Weird, thought I was the only one who called him that.

Kyrie eleison!

1 Like

btw–to whoever said cole anthony who?

he’s a rookie so that base card you pulled min ask is about 50 right now you had a better pull than a lot of star players

(there’s plenty I have to google too and I’m like seriously that much?)

No respect for unc in this thread

This is the same answer to everyone

:man_shrugging:

Decide what will annoy you more, selling for 300 something that will be worth 500 in a week or hodling something you could have sold for 300 and is now 100.
If a then hodl, b sell.

2 Likes

marketplace is going to be wild when it opens

My gut feeling is that the bottom is going to completely fall out, and to cash out while you can. I say this as some who bought four figures worth of basketball video clips today.

2 Likes

MY GUESS -
price is gonna dump when MP opens, then stabilize, then dump again when MP opens after tomorrow pack, then stabilize/slow rise until a few days or week before the challenge. After the challenge ends its value will drop by like 25%-50% immediately.

1 Like

The thing is there are going to be new Hardens in the market, such as yourself, and Harden bag holders from the earlier packs that might want to get out. I have no idea how it will play, but I bought a 2xxx Harden for 270 and sold for 365 and a 8xx Harden for 300 and sold for 469 (yuck left a lot on the table there). Right now I’m not sure I’d pull the trigger on a 200 dollar Harden, just have no clue how many people are going to panic/undercut. If you want to be aggressive and get out of it, maybe open with like 295 or 275 or something like that. Otherwise hodl, worst case it’s worth like 200ish in a few days, better case it’s worth 500 in a week+.

23 days from now apparently. the KD one is already up