TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I still will never understand the mentality behind posting an ask that is 30-40% below the next lowest in a moment that is being highly traded.

1 Like

Just browsed the marketplace for the first time. It’s kind of hard to navigate, how are people finding good deals? I guess that Rayvin thing is super important?

It’s a must if you plan to be trading

1 Like

Damn, just got teased on a 1xxx Zion at lowest ask. Payment processing screen went through for the first time this morning, but then FAILED!

Happened again on another Zion. I swear if this is bot josh continuing to buy all the Zions!

1 Like

Why did S1s tank in value so much?

Every big pack release is always a dumpathon

How do you not back the truck up on the star player 35000 moments in the teens?

What are you considering a star?

My instincts have been wrong more often than right on this stuff, but I’m staying away from the 35k moments unless it’s Lebron, Zion, KD, Luka, or Curry. Not only because of how high the numbers are related to other moments. We’re also reaching a level of saturation on this where it’s going to become harder to actually search for moments on the site. So you’re going to see price separation on premium stuff that has a reason to be searched for as opposed to stuff that people are only buying if they’re stumbling across it at a good value or using a program to try to flip.

1 Like

How can buying Tatums for 14 be bad. Either this scales up and 35000 isn’t that plentiful or it doesn’t and everything is heading to 0. I have bought embiids in the 15-20 range also

I just sniped a #133 Ben Simmons SS for $190 - that’s gotta be insane value if serials mean anything at all.

3 Likes

Bink.

No way I get this if Josh is on.

4 Likes

You got me! Grats!

1 Like

So is the market inefficiency just people who use Rayvin vs people who don’t? I can’t conceive of how people are coming up with all these profitable flips.

Paper hands vs diamond hands

1 Like

Looks like mini-dip right now in SS - maybe in anticipation of drop #3?

Nice just bought Jokic #761 for $150 and sold my prior crappy serial for $244.

1 Like

yeah i think so. also ppl waking up to sell after they got stuff yesterday

1 Like

Yeah, I can imagine people getting cards and not wanting to wait till MP re-opens to sell.

1 Like

wow the KD S2 7500 really tanked overnight