TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Where do you think the money is going to go then? The people that race to dump out of SS after the challenge aren’t just going to sit in dapper

Lol 5% uncapped rake is on par with the shadiest underground games I’ve ever played and this site has even managed to match the sketch factor and amateurism.

7 Likes

It’s hard to actually believe they went with 5%, flat, uncapped. Predictit has 10% of profit so it’s literally impossible to make a losing ‘winning’ trade, and even that’s kinda ridiculous.

1 Like

Tilting they don’t use the betfair system of reducing commission as you trade more. Makes sense for them as they make money from the MP. Ofc they are idiots clearly and probably don’t know what betfair is.

1 Like

late night $20 bill grind

2 Likes

1 Like

topshots if you’re reading this that’s a freebie

1 Like

Like, how the shit did the conversation go?

“So, spending money sucks, we probably don’t need servers right?”

“Well, we might need them if people actually, you know, visit and use the site, but hopefully that won’t happen!”

“Wait, not making money also sucks…”

“I know, but we’ll just charge a 5% uncapped trading fee to anybody that does actually, you know, visit and use the site!”

i had the lower serial so i was even able to list at same price as you ;)

you filthy fucking degenerates

3 Likes

:rage:

1 Like

filth and degeneracy

1 Like

Why are some addresses… addresses and others are the screennames?

Probably those who have synced their account vs those who have not?

1 Like

how do we link our acct?

The 35k curry got to like $32 ont he dip and has more than doubled, think that might be as good as value as any moment tomorrow. You can trade it in quantity too.

1 Like

I got into another Giannis, fucking undercutters are alive and undercuttin’

Best 12 hours of mp so far and it isn’t close. I slept for like 3 hours. Now drinking a Bloody Mary on my patio FLIPPING

5 Likes

Also sometimes rayvin lies.

Bought Booker #123 for $219 this am. Rayvin says it’s worth $350. I say fuck that how about $550:

4 Likes

The odd thing is I think the best current roi is in cheap moments. I have bought a boatload of sub $10 moments and also obvious the shooting stars that look like good flips.