TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

ah, makes sense

19xx of Lillard @279, not sure if I want this to go through or not. Didn’t go through, so probably kinda did.

1 Like

nice one on AD

i didnt realize his SS moment was up to $300 min ask

1 Like

reviewing my price predictions, that 150% bonus i tried to factor in seemed to do a pretty good job. The one thing I was missing though, was that there is a floor for all of the moments of $200.

i can actually tell when i try to buy moments marksie pre-buys because dapper gives me an error message like instantly

1xxx giannis for 325… gl all (except bots). No cigar, damn that would have been nice.

the bots seem to only go for the 35k CC+ cards. anyone seen otherwise?

this seeing stars stuff is looking like the pump and dump of the century right now.

until bron talks nothing but topshot during the AS game and 250k new people into top shot and those cards are all 1k+ and we all go on mega tilt

2 Likes

as long as people buy labron moments im happy

Every moment except vuvuzela or whatever his name is is trending to a 250 floor now.

1 Like

Is there a better play than going all-in on S2 LEs a bit before the SS challenge ends? Seems like the free-est money of all time. Everyone is gonna dump out of their SS stuff and the S2 LE stuff is going to look like a great deal in comparison for most of the players

What do you think is the better moon play? Like I can see people dump out of the worse SS ones but if you have an SS Luka, doesn’t that have slightly better moon value than his S2 assist?

Not if the S2 15k is trading at like $300 and the S2 10k (without a challenge anymore at that point) is trading north of $900. Those are going to pull towards each other after the challenge. The 10k serial one will be more valuable. Just not 3x more valuable.

Now maybe the SS one dumps to $500 and the S2 15k doesnt move at all, but I think we’ll see the people with dapper try to move it in to something else. It’s hard for me to imagine a scenario where the current S2 15k LE moments of people who have 10k all-star SS moments drop in price right after the SS challenge ends.

2 Likes

here’s one scenario i suppose where the dapper wouldnt move in to the S2 15k stuff after the challenge - if they had new-new moments for people to put their funds in. Unlikely though.

Ill put my dapper into a 499 pack, that’s what ill do. I wonder if they would have more than 5k people pay for a 499 pack at this point.

2 Likes

Well, look at it this way: At least the seemingly exorbitant fees are justified, in that they go to a good use by paying for servers and employees and general site upkeep to keep everything running smoothly.

4 Likes

they had like 20k people wanting to pay for a $999 pack a month ago. but that was before they cracked down on bots so that could have been like 1000 people running 20k accounts, who knows

Yeah, the liquidation factor is important. I thought I did good getting a 4xx Trae Young for 230 a week ago, and well, kinda not really, I think Rayvin may have had it at 245-249 but nobody touched it. Then it started getting undercut and 3 days later I got out at 190. Like I see those fancy gold border 1k+ cards with 85 listings, how much of a discount would you have to give to actually sell one?

Well anyways just eyeballing the new 35000 shit tier and it seems like it’s up a few bucks per moment on average, which seems like a good sign