TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

honestly wanna say their marketplace fixes at this point are to go maintenance and hope enough ppl quit for the night that their system works

2 Likes

Gottaluvmikey got that supercomputer

1 Like

yeah i thought i had that one

as if Iā€™m not buying a #1337 serial

1 Like

the good thing is that my current rayvin settings donā€™t catch anything the pings so i can watch kenji make a potato soup

1 Like

i know this makes me a huge weirdo in here, but iā€™m actually really fā€™ing excited to be able to get some cavs players for really cheap :slight_smile:

for real, tonight was the night i became a collector lol.

2 Likes

omg I didnā€™t get it and it was an otto porter ffs

oh red dot red dot i see you there lurking at the peripheral of my vision why donā€™t you go away oh red dot

1 Like

There is a Rose Gift 1337 for the min. Saving my Dapper for LBJ challenge, but could be worth it - although will take time to sell for good profit.

Look top shot, I donā€™t want to be a whiner, but like, you just owe me a pack tomorrow. That is all.

3 Likes

nice one i hesitated too much on that mitchell

1 Like

guess Iā€™m supposed to flip the SSā€™s and hope for new ones tomorrow

1 Like

i agree

Iā€™m married to the lord

1 Like

lol the only cards i get is the s2 that rayvin is tricking me to buy

got a mitchell for $55 that is probably worthless

iā€™m literally the worst at this

$2.2k pending charges on my CC since 8pm

Zero moments

Topshot

4 Likes

I donā€™t see any way buying the dip here isnā€™t smart. If it isnā€™t we are all fucked way before we can get our balances out anyways.

I think itā€™s funny that a lot of moments are shit-ass layups. Yeah, what a fucking ā€œmoment.ā€

2 Likes

Did you guys sell? If not, the worst is mostly over, although 450 is still a stretch. I think Jokic is back over 300.

lol the derrick rose gift goes for 400 bucks?! i sold my butler for 500 like two hours before the challenge ended