TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

why wouldn’t there be round 3 of this tomorrow is the thing

My first Zion. #1305 for $95.

2 Likes

You got me back with that Luka.

1 Like

It hasn’t sold. Yeah, $450 is a stretch, but I figure I’ll leave it there for now and see what happens. I just listed my Harden (35,000+ series) for in the $70+ range. Again, just seeing if things go up. Time for bed.

wow i thought for sure i had that Herro.

there are 17 different zion moments
that seems like too much

1 Like

Me too.

Don’t worry I’m almost out of dapper balance and then it’s HODL time for the weekend.

1 Like

that quickley looking mighty tempting

Quickley is bad though. He should not be worth the same as the elite rookies. I wouldn’t touch many of the new S2 for a while (other than maybe some of the stars if cheap).

1 Like

ok. i seem him getting max hyped on twitter but idk anything

this, though I did try to grab some at low 3 digits and tyrese/zion/curry/etc about anything reasonable.

Embiid and Kawhi at $100 each feeling a bit insane but im trying to resist

I bought embiid at 100

a few days ago and tried to flip it earlier today but I see it didn’t go facepalm

1 Like

… and I just went on tilt and over paid, GA & a shitty serial for 425. Crossing my fingers and listing at 455.

Bad might be a bit extreme. He’s definitely overperformed expectations, but he’s old for a rookie (21) and much less likely to become a true star than Halliburton, Wiseman, and Edwards. I think a lot of the hype is that he’s playing for the Knicks.

1 Like

i just went damn who got the 11 2 digit

oh right everyone’s favorite mark bot did lol me forgetting humans don’t get those

1 Like

Zion Williamson Handles #1331 / 1500 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Purchased in 1m, 0s by imjosh

how big is that dapper

someone sold s1 zion 1k below min ask, lets see if im bagholder

as you can see i had to think about that one a decent amount. seemed pretty safe but idk. For some reason i keep ending up with a lot of zions tonight

maybe they meant to list at 3499? no idea