TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I just tried to get one at 250

in before I really regret it

“Add a unique new Moment of your favorite player, collect your favorite teams or simply go all out in pursuit of the two forthcoming Challenge Rewards (Moments from All-Star Game captains LeBron James and Kevin Durant) once the teams have been drafted schoolyard-style.”

Seems pretty clear that the Challenge cards are based on who they drafted. But its Top Shot, so who knows.

so the 15k LE took the biggest hit?

1 Like

ish smith is now 7, so t he commons took a bigger % hit than the stars but yeah pretty much

1 Like

ish smith is a 15k le no?

this 3Comma guy has a crapload of base set zions so im not buying more for now

This is wild af

Labron mostly unphased

I bought a base Curry series 2 assist for $200 but I have no clue what I’m doing just a donk with dapper.

We’re all just donks with Dapper. The only question is whether there are bigger donks to bail us out.

1 Like

these S2s got absolutely obliterated. thank god i sold all for Labron and KD earlier in the week

1 Like

wouldn’t have been so bad without dapper fails but yes people buy the new stuff

1 Like

6 Likes

Fuck that guy imjosh

9 Likes

Maybe the isp speed helps

he’s not wrong though, market should have been down all night

2 Likes

damn korean botfarm ‘imjosh’

I searched your name in discord the other day and I think that was the guy that called you a bot multiple times.

1 Like

rest of haul #191 simmons for a hundo that I’m not sure what I’m gonna list it for yet
a base 2 Lillard for 70 and AD for 118 that were probably huge mistakes, A mitchell 3 serial in S3 base, another haliburton and a $10 dort I just felt like.

any of the SS’s were hits, I’m perfectly happy with the haliburtons, we’ll see about the rest.

I have bought 30ish moments and they are mostly good serial trash for pennies. I’ve never owned a LaBron. I’m the anti-josh.

1 Like