TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

It was also #126, don’t sell yourself short.

I can’t go to sleep until I’ve paid $150 for a Vučević GIF

Please

Please topshot

1 Like

it was #191 LOL had no idea

‘you need a real job’ my mom said.
how you like that ma

6 Likes

and already I regret it

1 Like

Somehow the bots still sniping.

It’s basically over for now. I’ve at least gotten to the failure screen a bunch of times now, but every moment is at value with a glut @ LA. If the bots are sniping there’s basically nothing left to do but pray for a pack tomorrow.

wish i had the courage to buy more zions but i started doubting once he kept tanking so hard

i managed to buy an anthony davis 15k le for some amount that rayvin said was cheaper than it should be and probably isnt

that one crashed hard, I got suckered into one too

basically the entire 200 tier from an hour ago in S2 is now 125 or worse thanks dapper

Looks like everything going back to at least $200. Wonder if that holds tomorrow as well.

i got my quickest dapper confirmation of the night on it and wasn’t even close

2 Likes

I think it will, people are drawn to the liquidity more than anything. Like it’s cool to get a 15k LE right now for 50% off but you’re not turning it around in the next few days.

You could take Haralabob’s move of flying to MIT Sloan conference just because that dude from Cantor Gaming that he hated was there. Trolled the shit out of him the entire time on the panel.

just 50 mil more of these flips and i’m practically haralbob

3 Likes

I’m 7/12th of the way to LBJ. Of course I still need the Curry, Luka, and Giannis as every attempt to get one of those at a bargain failed.

3 Likes

the worst thing about actually buying a moment is the damn red dot

have they even confirmed yet that LBJ will require his team’s moments? it makes sense i guess, i just worry they gonna pull the rug out and make us need everything + KD

zion base dunk at 270 seems way too damn low