is that like an ali express imjosh?

Kristaps Porziņģis Dunk #1228 / 35000+
Base Set (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 1m, 50s by joshtk

Est. Value: $62

List Price: $28

55% undervalued

View

Yup, I just tried to put something up for sale, but it failed at the Dapper stage.

EDIT: Got one to go through, but itā€™s a crap shoot.

Davis is also a risk now because heā€™s not needed for the challenge anymore or something?

cant get past the dapper bug now. doesnā€™t even give me the f u go back msg

1 Like

Jokic laddered down to 250, I may get interested under 200, maybe.

This is not good for me.

i donā€™t want to be that guy but i think topshot product might be technically flawed

If the LBJ challenge is after the Durant one, maybe buy and hold LBJ challenge cards when knife falls?

did u manage to get your bid processed at all?

Sorry guys, my friend got in, got his first pack and asked me if he had to open it right away. I told him the truth.

I think all these moments recover after the mania of today and tomorrow. There are challenges associated with collecting these guys + value of a special edition and comparatively fewer prints. If I got lucky enough to pull a Jokic today Iā€™d probably now just sleep on it.

lol MP down?

MP is FUBAR right now

I do know I got something though, dunno what yet, hope itā€™s good

Fuck this clown shit.

1 Like

Got a $13 6xxx deaaron fox but that was it during this disaster

I was actually able to post it for sale. I went with a price significantly higher than the current low ask, but within range of a possible price surge.

lol maintenance it was completely unexpected though could not have been foreseen by anyone.

we call it force majeure in the business

3 Likes

How is it that they are having the exact same problems as earlier today. If they didnā€™t fix the issue, why reopen the MP again for 5 minutes.

i bought like 5 zions sub 500

2 Likes