TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Dammit, I don’t want to make any sell decisions. Too much pressure. It was more enjoyable taking a break to help dlk9s jr with a school project.

2 Likes

Is his school project scoring more pax? Othetwise change schools immediately

Yeah, he sucked me in. It’s crazy, like, every argument also applies to the physical card market, he just didn’t know he was in the game when he was a kid.

Lol “I can watch this on youtube” jfc I can look at a picture of Lebron James as a teenage rookie if I want. Google image search exists!

1 Like

#2200 Zion seeing stars. Low ask $475, no idea what to do. I’ll blow it with paper hands as usual.

Miles Bridges and Goran Dragic commons, high serial numbers.

5 Likes

That’s where the blockchain part comes in. Roham can commmit seppuku tomorrow and topshot can disappear but it can be rebuilt, we have the technology.

packs gone, wen mp

So sell challenge cards immediately or HODL?

Line is paused so they can move me to the front. What is MP? Oh marketplace? Nvm all sold

Yeah, I’m speaking more in theory, not practice lol.

1 Like

What do you want, a quick safe 450, 400, 350 whatever it is, or do you want hodl for a while and watch it dip to like 200 and then recover to probably a healthy amount over LA after a week or so?

Probably just flog it now.

I mean your curry could easily crack a grand (I could be entirely wrong*), but it’s going to the rough sailing. You can probably unload it now for a little below LA if you get it up there quick and somebody has an itchy finger.

1 Like

I’d probably be flogging something if I pulled your packs.

3 Likes

mp up (i think)

1 Like

remember the pattern

and the :hocho: :hocho: are falling

p.s.

I finished and his conclusion was that nobody would pay for the MOMENTZ if they couldn’t flip, whereas people would for cards… But at what price? Yeah, sure, you like your Rookie Bran you got, would you pay thousands or even hundreds for it?

mp cliffs? are we crashing?

1 Like

Well, the one card I looked at crashed a bit. Stars Jokic was like $330 or something during PACKS. Now it’s $280.

I can barely refresh the site