TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Like if someone gonna scam me for 5k i rather it be josh than roham

4 Likes

Somebody watch this and tell me if itā€™s terrible. I went from thinking Jxmy was great to thinking heā€™s totally awful.

Gonna be 0/2 and got steamrolled by a toddler, great night! At least I was off from work.

2 Likes

iā€™m sorta amazed by how wrong about everything he managed to be

1 Like

Jokic might be 6th most valuable star, PG common who knows but at least it isnā€™t a super scrub

1 Like

I pulled the same Zion, but 8k serial RIP

1 Like

Thoughts of buying up a few euro/international 35k players hoping they show up in the jokic cool cat?

Totally gonna make it bros

4 Likes

If you do, Iā€™d probably wait till after the pre-ordered packs drop. I expect that the price of commons will drop a ton then. Iā€™d probably also wait to see how big the next CC run is going to be. If itā€™s only 10k again, then I donā€™t think the 35k cards are going to have much challenge value (although would need to look closer to see how many would be in circulation).

I havenā€™t watched it yet. He has a smooth speaking voice and his videos are very well made, and he doesnā€™t have those silly clickbaity thumbnails, but his videos are everything wrong with NBA fandom, on steroids, and heā€™s not gonna suck me in again. Not today Satan.

if they have durant 23 days and then entire april is lebron challenge just kill the site already

1 Like

They also gonna have some rookie challenge too. Rookie packs on sunday i think

I was 62948 and there are 1800 left

Lavine #11059
Curry all star #2600
Okogie #11893

11 Likes

basically just the same argument a lotta people have that a physical card is better cuz u can know for sure there wont be more of them (lol what?) and physical card are better because you can hold them in your hand. Lol.

I would bet money that physical versions of moments are coming, probably purchasable from TopShot directly at some point. Basically the card would have a the player portrait, series number, and player stats, with your Serial # on it, and a QR code that anyone can scan to view your moment.

physical is better in that if topshot goes fulltilt youā€™re SOL

2 Likes

Not just physical moments, how about like weird AR shit where you can show your topshot showcase in a hologram.

1 Like

Damn you run pure, a LeBron and Curry in 2 packs!

3 Likes

yea but you are forgetting

IT LITERALLY CANNOT GO TITS UP!

under 1k pax left. MP soon?