TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

THE MARKETPLACE IS DISABLED FOR SEEING STARS

wtf this isn’t even true

flipped the vuc and apparently bought a george

See: March 2020 stockmarkets

1 Like

zion SS is way too low compared to his s2/15k value

1 Like

I also imagine this to happen after the next drop tomorrow. Could see Gobert/Randle settle under 100.

I sold my Bradley Beal card for $216. Now there’s a lowest ask at $125.

3 Likes

so what now the mp is disabled but people still listing?

Hotter take, when the bottom hits, there will be good dealz galore, it’s just going to be a clicking game again

1 Like

prices going to crater

Lol how much maybe I got yours. I tried to buy all of them right before it tanked, think I got one.

why is ravin still pinging but cant buy they are fucking with my brain

I had a 3 digit flip for 275 for $50 net ish profit I think you can get a slightly worse one for a bit less than that right now so whatever if it moons

I guess if there’s one thing digits protect you against it’s the bottom end falling out because Vuc hit a huge slide there. It feels like these cocks are putting circuit breakers on.

Can’t wait, I’m holding my 3 stars and will buy some more if they crater

i’m probably more sympathetic to their incompetence than most but wtf is the deal with every single drop they open, site breaks, they go to ‘maintenance’ 15 minutes later. can’t there be like a hint of a learning curve here?

No way any of us are getting the Beal at $125.

btw last time I actually happened to F5 the lavine right as it opened and got dapper’d out of it, sad

rayvin is hilarious, I see things I"m like what was that but you have ot ignore it, by the time you find it too late

1 Like

I keep trying to imagine if any other website anywhere is this fucked up and I can’t.

1 Like

I may be over conservative but I don’t think that it’s that much of a steal at 125 if you’re flipping. What would you list it for 150, 175? If hodling then it’s probably pretty good.

SS had a floor of $200 earlier.