TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

1 Like

Damnit. Iā€™ve been eyeing that one. S2 isnā€™t his rookie year but itā€™s his first moment.

Admittedly Iā€™m not up to date on the NBA but 3rd? Remind me who is better. Toronto couldnā€™t finish till Kawhi got there.

new people to the site by then will have to want to back collect for that to be the case otherwise not even half of the price now.

In for pax on pax on pax.

Lebron is better, you could argue Davis is as well.

Why do shit tier s1 cards sell for hundreds though? Like I see your point. Who will care about a S2 x/15000 ish smith. No one. Meanwhile the crap s1 moments still sell for a huge premium. The only explanation i can come up with is comparative scarcity.

Since I canā€™t even remember what team heā€™s on Iā€™m just going not speak on it lol.

Pretty sad since I remember all of that drama and how much fun was had at the expense of Lakers fans.

Anyways.

I deleted because I misread your question as three teams haha

Yeah I miswrote that. It kind of reads like heā€™s the 2nd or 3rd best player on the Clippers, I meant he was the 2nd or 3rd best player in LA.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Crypto_Dunks/status/1367669724956528640

4 Likes

Imagine how much money you can make on mspaint phil ivey these days

8 Likes

Itā€™s because S1 is the original set. It will hold value as a set if any set at all will.

Top shots is like Upper Deck on steroids. They will also get credit as the pioneer of the new medium.

new thread

first

4 Likes

I made an mspaint album cover of Lil Wayne - The Carter III when I was in college (very early Facebook group). It was in paste magazine and an art exhibit. How many millions is it worth on the blockchain?

9 Likes

Something not quite right, this should be at least $50k:

8 Likes

Havenā€™t refreshed the mp in 4 hours

Feels good man

1 Like

Is there a list somewhere of players getting second/additional common moments? Or do I just need to go through the website list?

Fantastic OP, Josh!

2 Likes