TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

@goofyballer, if you still have those Juan Toscano-Anderson debuts, it’s the bottleneck in the latest challenge (for a klay)

1 Like

Hasbro just dropped a Power Rangers NFT on Wax seemingly out of nowhere. For $199 you get a 1/1 NFT out of 2,200 uniques and are airdropped a token to redeem a physical Megazord if you still hold the pack or NFT on Nov 1. About three hours in and only around 400 have sold which may be shaping up to be a huge Harold.

Didn’t get one in prio queue, still never been able to get legendary pax :frowning:

Market crashed again? My nash down to 375 it was 490 two days ago :(

market keeps tanking because there’s no new money and there’s more and more supply released every week

seven 1/1s on auction on superrare starting today. one a day looks like 24h auction

https://superrare.com/artwork-v2/i-touch-a-red-button-29841

an incredible collision of my interests

2 Likes

it will all be solved when they’re out of beta

Pitchfork rescoring TOTBL to a 7 was a fight

that’s better than I thought actually, thought floor would be a little lower for those, and all of those packs made money but yeah I wouldn’t HODL most of those. Maybe none, too risky and shit.

meanwhile there’s a massive dump of packs on thursday and people aren’t happy, everyone’s realized there’s no new money, little or zero utility right now again and they’ve been dumping packs

oh and there’s fanatics entering MLB that’s better than topshot is right now called candy no mp yet though, but they have sold packs

I tried getting some packs on Candy yesterday and it was a total shit show. The queue timing was all fucked up and when I finally got through payment failed, which I guess happened to a bunch of people. Maybe it’ll get better over time but I’m not gonna be there to find out; so many other projects dropping all the time and baseball is a garbage sport anyway.

1 Like

I dont even know what this is and why

https://twitter.com/DraftKings/status/1453741983634231298

1 Like

Based on the prices on the secondary, it’s been a disaster so far lol. I drilled 3 of the Tuesday drops and I was able to flip 2 instantly at 1.5x drop price but got stuck with the third, and now most of them are at or below drop. Pretty much the “game” is you get 1 from Tuesday, a matching one from today, and a key and they drop that Jigsaw NFT into your metamask wallet on Halloween. The only thing people are mildly excited about is that it’s the first Autograph NFT that will be free of the DK marketplace.

saw previously was on wax and that was awful I avoided it entirely even back then.

Every market now you gotta pick and choose rather than just blindly grabbing everything and flipping it.

Yep, the first schematic drop happened and there were like 2.5k people in the queue and with the 15% fee the floor is already underwater for anyone who hit the drop.

1 Like

topshot drop today

they forgot to turn on the option to buy multiple packs initially

they said you couldn’t list them until after the drop, well people did

and on top of that, these common packs are listed as legendaries in your account

all of these things would’ve been immediately discovered had anyone employed not been a clown but this is what topshot is

Any reason not to buy? Im in line

well it’s +EV but you’ll most likely get crap so buy them

What are the best cards to get? I get marbury which feels good with only 2800 copies

and there’s more

multiple cards are showing LE with a mintage far less than serial numbers,

there’s not just 2800 copies lmao