TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

topshot was a complete tire fire the last two days

flow can’t handle too much shit on it at once, so what do they fucking do, put everything on it and try to have some central wallet for all of it

even better, they decided to open up the mp all at the same time, surprise run it back marketplace too

cliffs:

Summary

cosmic gumbo

4 Likes

who knows. it’s $9, i took a stab to see if i can turn it into $20.

And it’s going to be the most minted moment ever. Already over 150k pre-ordered.

oh i didn’t even read it lol. it’s only one moment? i thought it was gonna be an assortment of moments, some more rare than others. oh well.

1 Like

WAIDS could basically function as its own coin/currency within the Top Shot economy with that kind of circulation.

1 Like

I will buy almost anything on TopShot and I don’t think I can buy 3 wades

ts discord got hacked

hope you didn’t click the link and lose all your $ on metamask

they announced a bunch of shit and all they did for opening night was some interview with some aussie footballer nobody outside of that country has ever heard of and that hack

hacker apparently got thousands of usd in eth and an ape gl dealing with that ts

Omg not an ape. this kidnapper deserves death penalty minimum

1 Like

yeah forgot to edit that was clearly lied to and I’m just out of it tonight so much so I might’ve fell for that announcement.

a few people are claiming tracing it leads to a 800million worth of eth account.

being a piece of shit really pays in the crypto world

https://twitter.com/PaniniAmerica/status/1450860154182832139

At first I laughed at this, then realized well at least they’re trying I guess, then laughed again, and now it’s just sad. Like that dude who still doesn’t realize it’s over.

I was cleaning out some really old junk the other day and pulled a Panini NFL sticker book (Joe Montana cover) from 1989. Had no idea they’d been in the game that long.

Lots of 80’s sticker books were made by Panini. I’ve got a He-man book ,a Transformers book and a bunch of hockey sticker books all made by Panini in a box somewhere.

The tcg space is so, so cramped right now. Lol investors.

June:
32745411358_702be1a165_o

August:

October:

2 Likes

squiggly line ded? :(

You’d have to watch at least 20 hours of TV to really get the full context but short answer is not really