TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

The guys are all GOATs in the most popular sports. That’s why they’re higher. Hope this helps.

Also you just have a ticket–it’s not the actual serial when the real drop happens. Though I guess you probably get to keep the ticket instead of burning it.

I suspect these “tickets” will be more valuable than whatever drops next in the long run, especially the signed ones. They’re the first NFTs for these athletes ever, that’s why they’re really high. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Biles autographs start dropping in 15 min

1 Like

Omg Top Shot reference on Brooklyn 99

1 Like

Everything you just said regarding first ever doesn’t mean a damn thing but it gets repeated endlessly by people

If it gets repeated endlessly by people it means something. DUCY?

2 Likes

Jeter unsigned drops today from 3-7 on DK.

No dice on the carbon but just snagged a platinum.

Whiffed both. Have yet to get a single nft

Got lucky on the carbon drop, not so much on the platinum. Snagged plat #282 for $299 which isn’t looking so great right now, but I think it’ll be fine long term. Missed out on a bunch of dumb $50 listings and 2 digit serials under $200 unfortunately.

missed everything including being too slow on the punts I can’t go faster so I guess it’s like TS where manual isn’t good enough anymore.

Yeah, lots of speculation there’s botting going on. Evidently one user got 11 <$80 Jeter carbons which seems… unlikely for a human to do given how fast that shit was getting sniped.

I’m still 0fer life time on these

Its amazing that there is such an easy product solution to this but no one bothers

Drilled a #61 saph on the drop like a champion. Also one of the guys that was scooping low serials got rate limited by DK according to what he said. I guess his secret is having the listings page open in 2 tabs and ctrl + tabbing back and forth between them.

lol im doomed

Jeter is coming to WAX boys.

when you leave watching the page (tabbing to another window) and go back it refreshes the listings, that’s why he’s doing that. There’s a 2nd click to get anything and definitely wouldn’t be surprised someone got around that with a script/bot by now. They’re usually huge nits fortunately but yeah anything good zero chance at this point.

1 Like