TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Well to put some excitement in this thread was able to pick a replacement for my PSA 10 Drew Pearson card over paid for it but it is well centered which is what i like.

3 Likes

first non pre order/base/that sorry you didnā€™t get a holo pack since first week of feb

again they make me wait at the back of the line for it

Thatā€™s what I got. Seems like they are all bad? Lol

I also got Bogdan as my cool cat and a bunch of bad serial commons. :man_shrugging:

Still better than not getting pax.

1 Like

mrs yuv also got bogdan. she was not impressed. my guess it will be sub $50?

thereā€™s 20k of each of these, but I think theyā€™ll be like 80 each during the challenge.

btw, I didnā€™t get to open my pack, it disappeared when I clicked on it. Got the cards a few min later tho.

with a leassist 5k serial. not bad

3 Likes

Site is glitchy took me 3 tries to join Q , glad you the cards back tho. oops sorry moments

Bogdonovic cool cat here too.

my alarm didnā€™t go off yet i somehow also have a bogdanovic

The rest of us mostly got Chris Paul (including me)

also they missed out on an quality troll from not getting to open the pack, I wouldā€™ve seen a timberwolves logo 4k serial before malik beasley

I didnā€™t get a pack, but Iā€™m watching Bogdanovic on TV right now.

@Lawnmower_Man could I get one of your NFTā€™s as well? Got the WAX setup for some Topps.

1 Like

sure pm me your Wax address

1 Like

Demand is growing

Working hard. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lawnmower_Man , now how do I list at $120,000,000? fuck pak and cube.

2 Likes

Contact @anon29622970 for inquiries related to sales.

1 Like

3 Likes

all cards consistently lose value and challenges are -95% ROI. iā€™m sure everyone and their mother will be collecting these all day very soon

2 Likes