TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Goofy and Josh are probably the top UP earners and they’re around $25k i think

For some reason I thought I looked imjosh up and it was 40k a few days ago but it does indeed look like 25k is accurate. That may have been before they added the rake deduction though.

1 Like

I submitted my first withdrawal last night for $1,025. I put in $24 originally, left $36 on Dapper after this withdraw, and have 14 moments I’m hanging on to. As long as I get this $1k I’ll be pretty happy with the investment.

5 Likes

If I had done goofy approach had instantly flipped stuff I would be up well over 50k. I’ve “lost” ~25k+ holding stuff while the market has been dropping for a month straight and if I were to try and liquidate my stuff today I would realize another ~15k in losses. But during this bear market I’ve just been slowly improving my collection in case things turn around. I’m in for $25-35k ~28k (~31k dep and 3k cashed out) so my ROI is probably one of the worst. But it’s all high-risk investment allocation for me so if it goes to zero it would suck but whatever. When I look at some of these LeBron moments and see the volume being in the dozens of transactions total per day, I can’t fathom selling because the upside is enormous. Right now 95%+ of the volume is just pack flippers who suck at trading getting destroyed by the rake.

3 Likes

my dream in life is to not be sure if i’m in for 25k or 35k.

4 Likes

There was a streak in Feb where I just kept hitting the $3k/day deposit limit lol. At least they are balanced on that. Maybe you can deposit more on crypto though idk. I think officially I am in for ~28k now that I checked. Over 30 but i cashed out 3k to verify I could.

My biggest regret is firing too many bullets too early.

A lot of the /7500 moments are now at prices they were at the January peak, which occurred before any of us were on the site I think. The image below is the Lebron S2/7500 dunk

For those that can’t withdraw, $999 pax tomorrow!

To join the queue for a chance to buy a pack, you must have fulfilled at least one of the following at the time of our snapshot:

• Own 15+ Moments (You had 0)
  • Own 2+ Rare Moments (You had 0)
  • Own 1+ Legendary Moments (You had 0)

Collectors who’ve spent at least $999 on the marketplace and own at least 1 Moment will be eligible as well.

I had 13 lol killing myself

Eligible but don’t have 999 dapper. Need to decide whether to load up another couple hundred to fail at the lottery groan.

Assuming these will be +ev for immediate flippage?

You’re not allowed to flip, sir. These are serious packs containing a serious product for serious topshotters only.

6 Likes

stoked to be a big enough mark to be eligible to wait in line for potential legendary packs

6 Likes

Damn, RIP Rosie

1 Like

Literally everything is going to become an NFT

Topshot is for True Collectors only!

fuck 3595

i didnt get one im not a true enough collector

I binked one. My god, 1k for some gifs.

9 Likes

Rebound packs for fake collectors.