TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Can somebody PM me a Discord link as well? TIA

Well according to every single ad in the mobile games I play, I can get $5 in crypto on Coinbase for watching videos.

How many packs in this drop?

80k - hopefully there’s a bunch of people who don’t qualify or know how much it costs

150k, well guess I’ll be back for next drop

36+k

Thanks. I’m 50k in line. :(

1 Like

Message last updated: 9:07 AM PT
Hello, fam! Welcome to the queue. There are only 34,000 packs remaining

Number of users in line ahead of you: 35632

6 Likes

Nice, I like your chances a lot.

I’ve moved up 4k and they’ve only gotten rid of 2k+ packs

I really thought I was gonna get pack today

1 Like

you and me both, buddy

1 Like

Might as well call us the Portland Trailblazers cause it’s RIP City (217k)

1 Like

Line just went from 18k packs remaining to 15 packs remaining. Likely a typo lolTopshotcantdoaythingright

Back up to 13k packs remaining.

I want to run this hot. This is someone I’m in discord with who has gotten 5 out of 6 packs. Obviously got Luka and another LeBron from another one of the ASG packs too.

1 Like

I got a pack but nothing too amazing

Anthony Edwards dunk 12k/35k
Jarrett Allen 8k/35k
Rui Hachimura 8k/35k
Larry Nance Jr 20k/35k
Devonta Graham 21k/35k
Demar Derozan 9k/35k
Julius Randle #339

6 Likes

Got myself Luka

8 Likes

Don’t know the answer about the moment requirements , but since I don’t have many myself think I will buy up some cheap moments as the prices fall on the cc’s.

imjosh seems to be more in the know of what might be needed. I’d hit him up with a message to get over to discord where everybody is hanging out now.

1 Like

on jeopardy today there was a question about like, quotes on hall of fame plaques, and one was smth like the most wanted baseball card. guy answers honus wagner, but turns out the guy with that quote on his plaque is like willy mayes or smth. like somebody gave a shit about his card for a short while there and now it’s immortalized in plaque. future aliens excavating our ruins will read it and believe it

1 Like