TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

petition to change “Boondoggle” to “Bamboozle” in the thread title

Pack drop now scheduled for 12pm EST, but we all know that’ll get delayed.

4 Likes

so this nft place veve says they have NFL license for NFTs but as i’m googling it i can’t find one reputable source that confirms they have such a license. am i wrong?

i want moments anyway, i don’t give a shit about some photo of a football man. topshot is the future

some motion basketball man > photo football man

1 Like

let’s say i was super smart. could i nft some one-of-a-kind 2021 ncaa tourney moments?
but i’m only super smart and i’m talking about a genius. i can record the ncaa moments on my phone, splice and transfer the data, and put them into a blockchain. did i need to create the blockchain already? or is blockchain just out there to use?

also my first sentence “nft” was a verb, as in i wanna nft that

the blockchain is a thing that has to continue to run or else the nft isn’t really available to the person who “owns” it. so i think you’d have to buy a bunch of computers and hook em up to some stuff. that’s as much as i know

1 Like

you should definitely do twin peaks before ncaa. based on my tumblr feed, twin peaks is like 10 million times more popular

2 Likes

Are the cliffs here there is something inherently difficult about NFT marketplaces or this one company is grossly incompetent?

lol holy shit NFTs are such a scam

https://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/world-of-poker/Tony-G-launches-a-series-of-NFT-collectible-cards_117270/

I don’t know the answer but I believe Dappers (Top Shot company) biggest problem is their shitty blockchain called Flow.

Pretty sure Metakovan is a Flow node operator.

Buy a rare ‘Ace from Space’ non-fungible token from the poker legend this weekend, or just scratch your head at what the hell an NFT is.

I would absolutely buy this but the art is soooo bad.

Unconfirmed because I have all of my balance tied up in moments right now, but pretty sure I got approved for withdrawals this morning. New message when I look at dapper page. @JonnyA has it too.

2 Likes

mentioned it in the discord but i’ve been approved for cashouts for a while. I’ll TR if I ever get a pack and flip it.

5 Likes

So is this drop happening today, is it worth it

Has everybody given up on this - or are you all on discord now

I sold all my shitty cards and have the dapper balance so I guess I might as well give it a go

everyone in discord.

every pack has been worth it so far. just don’t hodl.

Q is open

PM me disc link?

any chance of a discord invite

Apparently withdrawals are via USDC, so probably want to have a coinbase account if you don’t already.