TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

The SS and RS stuff is still potentially worth holding to see if prices go up more as people try to complete the challenge. You don’t want to be holding those in the last couple days before the challenge ends though.

Cheers

How thing’s are going:

laura_payment

2 Likes

seems like it has slowed to less than 100 people a day completing the SS KD challenge, nuts. Only going to be 2-3k minted at this pace

https://twitter.com/_GregMurray/status/1371110146240249858

2 Likes

That would be amazing for me. I’m also hoping the Bron challenge will be a master challenge. Getting a Lebron sub 3k minted with a chance for a good serial would be very excite!

same I completed the KD set yesterday, I know Josh and meb have done it as well anyone else? I’m hoping it stays this way I guess. I can see why people are turned off a challenge like this after the AD cool cat but that had 7k completions and the card was still trading at 1.2k - 1.5k a day after release and unless you got in right away it was much more expensive to complete.

I’ve completed team LBJ and Conley. I’m gambling that KD will not be a part of LBJ, but that Conley might be.

nah, it’s speculation that he’ll be one of the commons needed to complete an upcoming CC3 challenge. all 5 have shot up…

I’m 3/5 to Conley I guess i should just complete it at this point. Got Bam in a pack and the other two for $90 so I could do it for $200ish. Card will probably be valued $150-200 so I definitely shouldn’t lose money

Conley will only be valued at $150-200 if part of a challenge. If not, it’ll be a not super rare card of a mediocre player.

$50 tops imo if it’s not in a bron challenge

1 Like

Drake nope: Conley NFT
Drake yep: Chun-Li NFT

1 Like

I don’t believe their numbers. I’m fairly certain when I joined there were less than 10k users and I got KYC pretty quick.

1 Like

I think it’s going to be part of LBJ. Dapper only seems to care about PR, and lots are complaining they lost money on previous challenges. IIRC, Roham seemed somewhat sympathetic. I think they’re going to want to not have another crash for the Conley challenge since it’s the first you can complete for under $1k. It would be pretty bad user experience if all the new people that singed up and got their first pack complete Conley only to lose hundreds.

Of course, it’s Dapper, so they could do anything.

I think they just wanted a cheap challenge and thought people could complete it for like a hundred or two, not what it is now but they can do anything so who knows

i think if he’s needed for lebron challenge he could be worth a decent amount, like $200-$300+, especially if only like say 6000 complete it. Could be a massive squeeze there. If he’s not needed for the challenge I think he’s gonna be worth like $30. So it’s a massive risk and the squeeze probably won’t happen anyway because the people completing Conley challenge will prob just dump him asap and ladder down the valuations for people trying to get Lebron in any sort of master challenge scenario, because they’ll know the value of their Conley would lose 90% of its value if they dont sell it before the hypothetical lebron challenge ends

If he’s needed for LBJ (and Durant isn’t) he’s going to be 1k as he’ll be the limiting card.

possibly but i like my chances of being able to pick up a conley from the marketplace for far less than $1000 during the challenge time. people will have paper hands and dump him for cheap

1 Like

Yeah, just make sure to buy in the initial dump.

1 Like

new bots (some new accounts maybe old bots) valeron, bulba321, kintar

dragon changed his name to I forgot eagle something or other

1 Like