TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Keep updating itt. I’m just gonna keep posting the new name in discord.

To be clear, the last activity was about 4 hours ago from what I can see so dunno if he’s still out there.

Btw I think prices are mostly collapsing due to everyone getting locked out on failed purchases so I’m still buying with confidence. The discord is overrun with this complaint right now.

2 Likes

Are there more packs this weekend?

Why in the world are accounts allowed to change their names every 10 seconds? WTF purpose does that have?

1 Like

I appear to be unbanned now. CC @WichitaDM

1 Like

How were you unbanned?

No idea, I’ve been trying to log in periodically and today it just worked. I did send in a support ticket on Thursday night but only got a “I’ve forwarded this onto another team” response.

1 Like

Even weirder, I went into “My Packs” to rip my preorder base pack, and there was a Rising Stars pack there?

I did buy a RS pack when they were originally sold, but I ripped the pack instantly and sold all the moments. I don’t think I’ve ever gone directly to the My Packs page before, so no idea if I somehow got 2 packs at the drop, or something else weird happened.

Guess I should check my CC to see if I got charged twice. Edit: Only charged once. :thinking:

1 Like

I got the rs pack also. Here is what I got:

13 Likes

Lol nice. This was a +EV ban IMO.

5 Likes

well what did you get

I would like to be banned

10 Likes

7 Likes

Link?

You guys all move discussion over to discord?

In physical card news, this year’s Panini Prizm basketball hobby boxes are going to cost $2,600. That’s over $200/pack. The boxes were, I believe, $400 when released last year.

Opening packs in the real world is dead.

3 Likes

Topshot officially dead, yo.

slow day, more site issues, no PAX only difference was pax for people getting free ones for their jail time