TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Is this new challenge worth doing?

I have no idea if the cards needed are all 40+ though, dunno they drop by half after the challenge is over

Wait, arenā€™t you the guy that already got 3 of the cards in one pack?

he only got 2

probably doesnā€™t matter much either way, worst case at this point he loses about what the card is.

meanwhile in eldumbo news hereā€™s how he responds to frustrated customers

You can always take the evening off and come back tomorrow

2 Likes

Lol take the night off. Iā€™m debating whether I should sacrifice an adderall now to buy Lebrons all night.

2 Likes

welp think Iā€™m priced out of lebron now, even if it goes to 400 for a god awful highlight of his Iā€™m done

the 3 digit edwards disappointed me a lot though that one I was sad

Everything (in this dump) mooning.

btw itā€™s 60 minutes not 90 so you guys should be on #2 now

1 Like

Lebron to the moon :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

Picked up Lebron 313 for min this morning. Anyone know how sensitive these 35ks are to serial number? No idea what I should list at

1 Like

Turned it around for 799. Might have lost a couple sklansky bux but certainly not complaining

4 Likes

Ugh I was only able to get a 100% ROI on my $9 pack.

2 Likes

So far Iā€™ve sold the Fournier for $5. After fees, might end up getting to 50%

Opened my pack late last night and pulled these.

Now for those that want some real cardboard I have some cards going up for auction tomorrow. Think I might be late to market on the modern stuff but oh well. The one I am curious about is the Drew Pearson card only 29 of these PSA 10 and just got in the HOF , shall wait and see.

Then these go up next week.

5 Likes

Nice! Good luck on the auctions! Iā€™m way more into collecting basketball, but thatā€™s a really solid football collection.

ETA: Did you consider listing any of these with Goldin? It seems like theyā€™ve been getting better prices than eBay on the high end stuff.

Processing payment hang screen. Very cool. Add another 60 minutes on the stack. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen anyone this incompetent at anything.

I listed with PWCC they seem to get the higher prices on ebay and the place I knew most about. Never really thought about Goldin sorta assumed they were more a auction house for the really high end stuff.

I wouldnā€™t list anything cheap with Goldin, but from the little bit Iā€™ve looked into it I think they might be better for anything that you think will bring in at least a couple grand. Definitely worth looking into if you have more stuff to sell in the future.

@goofyballer

PizzaHat == bulba321

The other bots on the list have updated names afaict.

5 Likes