TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I will out me but also I had no idea this was the beginning. I was surprised MP was up and assumed everyone was crushing and panic bought.

well I just struck out on 3 straight brons you guys might get the last laugh

itā€™s back btw

2 Likes

I missed on the first 5? I tried in a stone cold panic then decided to move up the list a little from the lowest ones.

Got a $69 Lebron

8 Likes

damn a 3 digit zion and Iā€™m like ignore

not gonna get anything dapper is too slow for me right now

my target was sub $100 but when i saw the laddering down i waited a tad, i was loading the dapper screen for $25 labron 3 serial when they put up maintenance lol

1 Like

yep you all get the last laugh on me here, I wonā€™t be getting one, dapper way too slow

will have to look at some card nobody is buying instead

well at least yuv was right about the dialloā€™s they were snap bought

maybe I shouldā€™ve pulled those and listed a bit higher welp

Remember Seeing Stars? You arenā€™t gonna believe this but that challenge was 36 years ago today.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be seeing stars when I see the prices of what I have in 60 more minutes because nobody bought one during that time

1 Like

i just bought a ss :frowning:

Finally got a LeBron after 20+ failures, $125. I think it settles at least at $200

2 Likes

on discord now

theyā€™ll never truly love you

1 Like

yea this is what i was thinking. should be 12,000 in this dump. Thereā€™s 12k zions in the 35k+ cc set right now and heā€™s at like $60, and his S2 is 1/4 LBJ. So that gets you to like $200-250 for Lebron and i think the floor actually goes up beyond that even since itā€™s the ā€˜cheapā€™ lebron so the market cap will probably get inflated more beyond that. Would not surprise me to see it settle around $300-$500, but likely closer to 200-300

2 Likes

Join the discord yā€™all

how

PM me if you need invite altho Iā€™m being a baby. Getting seriously hammered by 2nd shot.

I might have just gotten mukā€™d

editā€“yep I did, didnā€™t get anything but got mukā€™d

well you all win, you get 2 lebrons before I can get one card