TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Tired: Writing a bot to automatically buy TopShot moments

Wired: Writing a bot to automatically log in to TopShot to check if you’re still banned

7 Likes

that chart looks bearish for SS in the near term, looks like most people are either not bothering or almost done.

but who knows with the pre order if that gets some people wanting to do it this weekend.

If no one does it, I’ll take a low serial KD.

GomerSimpson Giannis SS #6518 new bot or new account old bot or new name bot idk

1 Like

Yah Gomer and mac getting loose out there, but lol yeah ban wichita

1 Like

Bradley Beal Layup #6589 / 10000 LE
Seeing Stars (Series 2) Common

Purchased in 31s by happy_penguin8171

List Price: $25

meanwhile in discord

JONRON — Today at 10:49 AM
bots are basically gone

1 Like

I looked up their account history, only 35 purchases so a relatively new bot. great

1 Like

Levert is today’s pump based on recent news he’s coming back

I almost bought one yesterday welp not now up 50% lol

If prices don’t rebound on the SS I can probably complete the KD for about $2.6k, I’ll still have enough Dapper cash left over to fuck around on flips so holding them won’t be a problem. Think I’ll wait a couple more days and if people aren’t making progress toward it I’ll go for it

low serial RS’s are difficult to flip god

1 Like

I can’t beat Pace

welp was a nice run

1 Like

just took me longer to get to dapper screen on that two digit simmons than it did someone to buy it

I’m done for the afternoon, you all deal with this shit

I would be grateful for a discord invite

I am losing 100% of the time on rayvin now after filtering for things that the sub 30 bots won’t go for. I seem to be losing by a second or less if my timestamps are acccurate which makes me think some of these accounts are just botting rayvin events and winning on milliseconds. It’s set to where I’m completely buying blind just to test speeds, so not even looking at the moment info, just instaclicking.

Seems like their anti-botting bans are working out great.

Yeah Its hard to believe its only incompetence on their part.
What do you think is the best a human can do? I made 36s one time and a couple others under 40 but for the most part um in the lower 40’s

I filtered it up for a cheap moment at <= 10% discount just for testing and finally got one that no one wanted. So looking at the times, the Dapper green checkmark confirm came at “posted 36s ago” on rayvin. Actual buy time was 41s. My total click time has to be miniscule because I have the cursor in the correct spot during the page preload and then can fire turbo click before the button even gets painted, but I could obviously beat it by automating all of this. Of course, you could further improve by other means like decreasing latency (which I’m already attempting with some other tricks) but all of these are gonna be in milliseconds I think. Problem is this thing is starting to look like a winner take all for Pace and Squarebush.

you think they’re gonna let me in canada when I explain why I’m moving to vancouver is so I can beat everyone for digital basketball cards

3 Likes

36s was my record over thousands of attempts.

1 Like