TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

LMFAO @ that reddit thread. The only descriptives I can think of for some of the people in that thread are ones I never use because they are too offensive.

3 Likes

hey fuck you iā€™m your friend whether you like me or not

1 Like

Here are the top comments:

Remember there are always two sides to every story. Iā€™m sure OP is leaving out some key detail. Maybe: Multi-accounting, selling/buying packs off market, maybe they actually did use a bot at some point? Trying to claim one can be banned for simply buying a lot from their iPadā€¦ (note: iPad market buying has to be slower than on an actual computer anyways) it just seems like thereā€™s a lot more to this story that we donā€™t know.

For me to have sympathy, Iā€™d have to understand exactly what this 3rd party service does - seems to me it very well could be cheating according to the TOS, but could not be as wellā€¦ OP would have to be very clear and willing to share the application they are using for us to really judge the situation fully.

IMO your third party thing is not fair. Just saying.

Youā€™re using a manual bot. No sympathy here. Just because someoneā€™s bot is better doesnā€™t excuse yours. RIP.

1 Like

did we discuss that pj tucker done with the rockets?
is @6ix the richest man in the world?

3 Likes

Would we need a new C word thread if I switched though?

The flip side is it looks like the most upvoted thread on that sub maybe ever and definitely recently. Thank you all for your help.

1 Like

what is the reddit thread people are referring to?

How do they not ban accounts with sub 30 seconds speeds immediately?

6 Likes

I can buy!

Wen pax?!

1 Like

Once this preorder pack gets delivered in the next couple of days Iā€™ll finally have my 1st pack to open!

2 Likes

I have a couple 3 digit Lavines and a Kylie for sale :wink:

Am I a fish?

A 5xx for the min, seems fine. Iā€™m down long term on him since I think heā€™s bad, but Iā€™d expect you could flip for a small profit.

Still not seeing large movement on SS challenge.

https://twitter.com/_gregmurray/status/1370372887257833474?s=21

3 Likes

Ended up flipping for $70 profit. Iā€™ll take that anyway.

1 Like

I hit the snooze button this morning and in those ten minutes, I dreamt that I opened a pack to find a #2 Steph Curry. Iā€™m so lame that I didnā€™t even dream about getting a #1.

6 Likes

kind of strange, the number of people that are close is tiny too. I guess people are waiting a while or that KD card is going to be hella rare. Maybe I should complete my setā€¦

1 Like

Crazy theory time, but I think the reason Topshot hasnā€™t announced the requirements for the Lebron SS or Zion RS yet is that the previous challenges are going to be required. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if the Conley challenge is required for Lebron too.

Itā€™s obvious that they held back the better reward on both challenges and Topshot wants to promote collecting over quick flipping. With the potential for the KD to be the limiting factor on a Lebron reward, I think selling before you see a good amount of people complete the KD challenge or Lebron requirements released is a mistake.

Iā€™ve owned every card in the KD set at one point but right now I only have 5, if I can snag a cheapish Zion, Harden and Embiid I will seriously consider it. Maybe everyone saw that the AD Cool Cat card wasnā€™t really worth it unless you got in right at the start so everyone just decided to ignore this KD one

1 Like