TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

easyaces looks like a rayvin user that’s a whale, he buys like every reasonable deal that’s 4 figures

The answer is probably just clone it in Selenium because they are banning humans that aren’t bots while the bots continue to print money for their “How we ripped off NBA Top Shot for a Cool Million” article that’s coming.

1 Like

Just like with cool cats before it, I only went for the cheapest ($100) SS at first. I got 4 of them, but if I bought more in the $120-130 range, which you didn’t need 45s times for, I’d be way better off.

1 Like

his account is sick

Jokic #72 has popped up in the double digits today.

hmm 1m4s for that irving, didnt expect that

2 Likes

just caught up holy fuck

gl wheatrich with that one, i thought about it for a split second but my low digit skepticism stopped me

lol Jesus what is that 72 Jokic going to sell for?

this guy really just cancel #72 jokic at $575 to repost at $564 5 minutes later

1 Like

The Top Shot buy button completely froze for me, guessing it happened to others too.

Wanted that JA :sob:

same

rayvin told me ironicpeanut got the Kyrie but then it changed I guess?

i’m peanut

I know. I thought you had it. So it must have seen something that made it think you got it, but then the block was verified as a different user.

i sold it already

4 Likes

The name just changes in Rayvin if someone buys it before it leaves the list

5 Likes

Should have bought some of those mid 500s Stephs at LA, he’s laddering back to 6 pretty fast, same with Zion. Not sure if bottom but this is good.

Latest update? Pax when? So many posts