TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

That’s me!

1 Like

reported

2 Likes

I did have a 37s buy earlier today I might be a cyborg

I don’t understand it then because my cursor was next to it and I hit it immediately. I definitely had < 1 second on all of the combined clicking.

Having the same issue with “account needs review” and not being able to buy. Flipping is the only reason I can think of I was flagged but I’ve only flipped 10 or so over the last 48 hrs. Tried all support avenues, seems like a lot of users in the same boat.

Getting to watch Mark Cuban open a pack… totally makes up for it!

1 Like

It would be nice if Topshot did something so users can compete without having to pay for a third party tool.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good score there btw, congrats.

lol cuban admits to multi accounting on twitch. Ez ban

1 Like

At least you can log in.

Does the brown trout sleep in the closet?

4 Likes

well that settles it the first new guy in forever so we’re a topshot forum now

2 Likes

yeah I’m 2p2

7 Likes

“How to attract new users” thread

[x] solved

5 Likes

I did the same thing, probably just comes down to how fast everything loads

you start selling your tool, Josh starts some kind of Top Shot analysis twitter account and we could really get poppin

2 Likes

It was close to a minute before mine submitted on the rayvin timer. That’s how much load time I had. Then of course it backed up and locked you at 45s or whatever. I am basically drawing dead at 30s+ total page loads.

1 Like

I wonder if I could get this to load faster in like some tricked out version of Lynx browser with limited javascript turned on. I’m already blocking a bunch of elements.

1 Like

Is there a better Top Shot discussion out there? The TS Reddit group was pretty dead when I last checked it a few weeks ago. I joined some FB group, but it’s just people trying to sell stuff. And of course Discord is worthless, other than site updates.

I am still really gun shy about the SS low serials when things are trending down, probably missing a lot of value