TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

There were lots sub 30 earlier but not seeing any now

1 Like

been absolutely nothing to do it on tho

1 Like

Yeah this is true. No SS deals

Existence is pain

2 Likes

I think everyone smashed the Giannis and killed it. Hung for at least 30 seconds for me.

2 Likes

This is freer money than party poker 2005

I made several hundred today and barely bought and sold thanks to work and MP down time

1 Like

Prepare for your ban and account confiscation.

4 Likes

what is this money you speak of

2 Likes

Yeah I mean making $300 a day nowadays with bot proliferation means you are insane fast given general market trajectory is falling

True; If I canā€™t withdraw it then did I really make anything?

1 Like

You made friends dont be ungrateful.

3 Likes

@emmpee were you able to talk to anyone who can actually do anything?

SS dumping a bit again

Ok, I checked and it works slightly differently than Predictit and some others. Predictit makes you directly link to Coinbase, but Topshots just pulls up this page:

So if you select one of those and not the ā€˜pay with coinbaseā€™ option:

It just pulls up an address and an amount to send, and you can send it from your wallet or a different exchange or whatever.

I donā€™t know where the $200 CC fee was coming from, but using the cryptos the fee ranges from a few dollars to a few pennies so you should be good.

The dopamine when a moment sells is real

I need to buy dozens of moments like some of yā€™all so I can get hits more often

2 Likes

Itā€™s max dopamine because thereā€™s so much rejection before you get one.

4 Likes

A discord mod who says they are new and sounds like also uses rayvin is at least pretending to be helpful. Whether or not they have any ability to talk to someone who matters might be the real question.

If anyone knows how to dm anyone who matters please help me do so. Whenever I put any of the devs into the search bar and message them it gives me an error that does not let me do it.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fucked up

They gotta get this straightened out for you; sounds like they were too aggressive in the bans and will need to dial it back some.

1 Like

I meant to add, the 5% fee is really the thorn in your side here. Like, trading crypto, the combined fee is 0.15% (0.075% buy and sell) so I can escape from trades breakeven or make a fraction of a fraction of a percent profit, but with topshots clearing that 5% hurdle is risky business.

1 Like

You talking to the webhead guy? He told me heā€™s trying to escalate on my behalf, weā€™ll see what that means.

4 Likes