TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I’ve done loads in same window. I’m much slower than Wichita at least.

How are they banning people for that. It doesn’t violate anything in their TOS?

I assume it is for botting which i absolutely am not doing.

Regular users might be more pissed about volume expert humans than snipebots who bide their time though.

2 Likes

No doubt. But if it isn’t against the rules why am I banned.

it’s one minute again

Of course you shouldn’t be banned. I have no idea what to do. First they came for Wichita, soon they come for me but I can’t do anythint except buy buy buy until they bring the train.

2 Likes

1000%. If they just instituted some fucking purchase limits. Also I’d be in favour of forcing someone to hodl a moment they’ve bought for at least 12 hours.

1 Like

i doubt that an actual human banned either of you, most likely your account met some sort of criteria that they implemented to try and get bots, that’s my guess at the moment. Hopefully either of you can get a hold of roham though. Twitter/Reddit/Discord all prob decent bets

1 Like

Yeah if they wanted to prevent quick re-sale behavior then this seems like a good solution

JHagan11 still out there making purchases despite doing same as Wichita at same speed.

The bots do seem to be missing? Maybe nothing good enough for them.

we dont know that it is speed related

from what I noticed earlier, emp is a little faster than the rest of us, I guess wichita either got discord attention or something similar, too many buys under a certain time threshold

they mostly only show up on the super deals, outside of mak/mark/etc, trying not to attract so much attention

Yeah just speculating based off similar behaviour to Wichita

1 Like

Bad time to not do Twitter I guess.

I’m seeing no good deals, 3 listings in 7 minutes on my filtered feed

Johnny and I both snagged a good one on SS (if you think paying 500 for a 3digit Zion is good…)

same pretty much, missed the two, the third one I held off because I thought I was gonna need two hours and I had already just listed

bots wouldn’t have bothered with any of the three of course

PizzaHat is a bot, yes?