TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

How do imjosh and goofy avoid the ban hammer, when others get it. Seems pretty arbitrary.

Yeah I had a few 40-45s ones today. But like, only 14 purchases today. And 21 total.

How do the obvious 2x second bots get left to run wild for a month and Iā€™m banned without even an email explaining it.

1 Like

i havent bought anything today and generally iā€™ve always gone for larger plays rather than massive amounts of smaller plays. itā€™s possible they implemented something within the past 24 hours based on volume, just a guess

2 Likes

per discord the 2 hour thing was not intended

1 Like

figures that pace, mark and kudu all still operational but they arrest wichita.
no justice no peace

5 Likes

How about the account bannings? Were those intended?

2 Likes

We should try to figure out what the similarity are between Wichita and emmpee though to try and figure out whatā€™s going on here. I searched discord for ā€œFor security reasons your account is blocked.ā€ and am not coming up with any recent hits.

I also did KYC earlier today, dunno if thatā€™s related.

Did you pass it?

Yeah.

does anyone else in your household have an account?

So did I but I look like a fat , bearded scrotum and my driverā€™s license looks like Michael J. Fox so Iā€™m not sure how.

1 Like

No, clean access profile for me. Single user, no public wifi, no VPN, etc.

1 Like

of the 14 purchases you made today how many did you re-sell?

Rayvin says ā€˜Chris_Meadā€™ just listed 2 moments within a minute. And Jhagan11 definitely just made 2 purchases in about 10 mins. Limit off?

thatā€™s the problem. no one has a clean profile. too suspicious

1 Like

Listed all of them I think, sold 10 pre-ban, 1 more just now.

2 Likes

So that seems like the biggest similarity so far. Buy and re-sale large amount of the same moments within a small time window. Maybe 10 was a trigger

Stupid considering most of the bots donā€™t do that. Not that dapper would know.