TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Agreed. Wished they had updated the UI before doing it but loltopshot. Gonna be funny seeing SS prices crash as everybody awaits that fabled $60 ask.

lol 2 hours

well there went my SSā€™s and RSā€™s value welp I listed a card and went to list another and thatā€™s when I found out about the 2 hour thing.

1 Like

lol wtf i was like okay iā€™ll make 20 bucks on this cp3 now i see back to two hours fml

oh damn. thatā€™s no bueno. hope you can get it sorted out. I think your best chance at fast action is watching discord for roham and @'ing him, then see if he can add you on Discord and help you from there.

were you just buying a lot of moments really fast?

Wow Holy shit. This sucks. Bots safe, best humans dead.

Lol didnā€™t realize it was 2 hour cool down now

I bought a George Hill x/2486 series 1 for $99 and itā€™s a decent deal and perhaps a HODL but def not something I buy if there is a 2 hour timer

rip

So the wait times changes today - 2 hours ā†’ 1 hours ->10 seconds ā†’ 1 day ā†’ 5.3 hours->2 minutes? Seems about right.

3 Likes

Market gonna tank with 2 hour limit

Way to reduce demand drastically

And I canā€™t even buy the dip to take advantage since have a 2 hour cool down

Ugh

1 Like

they havent even announced it was 2 hour limit so thatā€™s a pretty big mistake, maybe they will revert

Iā€™m getting the same. Dammit.

They allude to a blogpost in the discord basically saying between 30-120 minutes wait time.

Wowowowoowowoow.

Last time they had limits like these market rose. Limits apply to selling as well, so you donā€™t have the same race where people keep re-listing slightly lower to be the lowest offer.

dang
are you a 40s sniper too @emmpee?

have you been buying large volume or anything like that?

Didnā€™t we get a bump last time this happened? Bots canā€™t delist / ladder down the prices.

Iā€™ve bought probably 55 today and sold maybe half that.

1 Like

emp had some good buys today, got someoneā€™s attention I guess

Iā€™ve done similar but made maybe $2-$5 a flip and Iā€™m fine. Ofc my fastest time is 46s.