TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Correct, set up your spreadsheet to take 5% off each sale

1 Like

the site just let me click buy now on a card that was already sold and had the new owner listed

Hey I bought a card

Find your ID on this site. It’s much easier to track, especially if you have lots of transactions.

Oh Hi there #39 Mitchell for $210 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s fkin nice

Uh, this thing still making y’all money or has dapper or whomever made it impossible to do stuff?

Can you EL5 this for me? I’m having trouble finding my account

My dapper balance keeps going up! Who knows if it’s real though.

1 Like

lol

Usman | Community Manager Today at 10:37 AM

We’re aware of collectors purchasing the wrong Bam Adebayo Moment for a new challenge because of an error in the link from the correct Moment redirecting to the wrong one on the Marketplace. We’re investigating. Please hold off on purchasing for now as the Bam Adebayo required has not been yet released.

4 Likes

wait, they announce a new challenge with no cards to buy for said challenge

these people are so f’ing stupid

and then people buying bam for it because they are f’ing stupid

1 Like

It’s actually even worse than this. They could totally set up a honey pot to trick the bots that would basically capture all of them. The problem is that they have no concept of what the bots are even doing. They don’t understand that the issue is frontrunning and not just general automation for the sake of automation. Anyone who’s actually used the product significantly and isn’t brain dead knows this which is why I said I don’t think they’ve actually used their own product.

4 Likes

Might be except I am at work right now. We have been really careful to not use the same devices on Topshot so far. Hopefully that is what it is.

1 Like

Has your wife done KYC yet?

No. Can you volunteer to do it or does she have to wait?

I think you have to wait. She might be able to request KYC via a support ticket or Discord DM.

no idea why i’m locked out from buying still, as i’m not doing any of those things. is a support ticket different from emailing support?

Seems best way to get response is to DM people on Discord.

1 Like

I would hope a quick look at our accounts would make it obvious I am not using her account as a proxy or something. She buys stuff for MP that she decides she likes for whatever reason and probably has less than 40 transactions total. I have thousands lol.

Then again this is dapper. They do what they want.

1 Like

Who is best to DM for future reference?