TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I don’t like it but why did Rayvin say it was worth 2k lol

Thought I had a shot there, I’m also reporting you now

1 Like

yes ha ha ha yes

2 Likes

I wonder how hard it would be to manipulate Rayvin to super over-estimate a random 2-digit card.

1. Find one with no sales and buy a few.
  2. Wait a bit then traded them back and forth at super-inflated prices.
  3. List at 20% of your inflated price (assuming Rayvin updates valuation based on your crazy sales)

The issue is that Rayvin now uses buckets and values everything in that bucket the same. One bucket is 2-100, so if a jersey number sells for a huge amount and there have been no other sales, then everything in that bucket is worth a ton.

It’s the same reason Rayvin way underestimates 1xx, it values 1xx the same as 9xx.

1 Like

same. i emailed support and got a response saying i was likely flagged for having multiple accounts. been a few hours now and i still can’t buy

Let’s if bismack goes for 400. If so it was a buy just to capitalize on Rayvin fish.

I nailed that kiwi too. I don’t know why I’m trying rn between you guys and the bots

Kiwi went in 26s

playful heron is a new bot name on the scene

though I missed it I went to bet on sports

Nobody biting on those Bams; they lowering price trying to get someone to do it

It’s so stupid that one employee watching Rayvin could ban the bots almost instantly, at least forcing a good bot to try to get stuff in times consistent with people.

2 Likes

How come Sanjay never lists stuff?

Edit i guess he prob does when person comes around.

1 Like

MP about to crash

Lol MurphGunn trying to get rid of his mispriced Bismack.

Wtf

Dapper randomly charged me $263 this morning

I removed card from account

Meh I prolly didn’t have the dapper balance and clicked too fast to buy

Gonna create spreadsheet to track this and can’t happen again with card gone

Yeah I think all of us have removed our card so we don’t accidentally do that.

Spreadsheet is nice, I’ve been keeping one but if you’re a really high volume guy I could see that being a pain. I’ve only bought 100ish moments total and some people here probably do that in a day or two

Did you guys all get your dapper funds straightened out? Mine is off by 80 which is strange because I didn’t buy any 80$ cards

I did, at least I know it is within $100 or so

2 Likes

Only way to see transactions is the activity feed?

And that shows only sale price, not fees, so if I use that then I’ll be wrong on my dapper balance