TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Naw I think its everyone, some of these are taking 2 min to buy and they’d normally be 45 sec

can’t buy anything at all now

How do I even fill out a support ticket with this fucking stupid company?

Everyone else getting this:

Dapper

Wow man. I assuming this is coming for everyone. You own so much stuff too. It’s so obvious you’re not a bot.

Like if they want to ban Rayvin, fair game. But lol at you being shutdown while Sanjay just keeps poaching.

1 Like

That’s terrible man, sorry. Hopefully fixed soon

1 Like

Conley card going to be needed for LBJ?

I’m sure it’s total coincidence the Discord apes were bitching right before it happened.

1 Like

Ok I made a “value” buy of Herro RS at 718, considering doubling up at 719. He bottomed out at 675 this morning and pumped to 900 yesterday. If it’s a mistake it shouldn’t be that expensive.

all the RS’s are down today, you’re making a play that the dump is about over basically

but herro is in the next challenge not this one so maybe

I have one too so I’m rooting for ya

1 Like

Now I randomly had a buy go through? I wonder if they rate limited me. (I didn’t get the buy but still made it past the flagged account page). I wonder if may it only shows up if i am going to win.

2 Likes

or they did ban you for now but this site is so LOL you could still sneak some buys in

1 Like

Just tried to buy a Bismack Biyombo as a test run lol.

It worked. Very weird. I suspect I have been privately rate limited or something.

It happened to me once, think its just the site being dumb

Got the Zion as a welcome back gift I guess lol.

1 Like

Sanjay beat me on Deni and then I was on the 1 minute timer for Zion that ScaredMoney got

Fucking bot!

Wtf at that bismack listing

If you like the Bismack the #99 is only $9 more!

And #51 is $29 more

Rayvin value is messed up there

Those trash 2 digit cards are always rayvin fish cards. From someone who has bought 2 don’t do it.