TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Only 1200 completions so far though, I would expect that number to be way higher than that by the time the challenge ends

This one hurts me. Meyers is friends with my younger brother because they went to high school together. I actually used to play COD MW2 and BO with him :frowning_face:

1 Like

Typically completion rate runs from 60-75%. A bit less for the super-expensive ones. Also, seems like higher rate for more in-demand cards (Luka was 73%).

Website is totally jacked for me. Still missing dapper money. This sucks.

Yup and yup. Think the dapper missing money stuff might be a big reason for the tank. A bunch of people complaining on discord

Yeah Iā€™m missing money on ones that are still hanging. Still have the window open from a SS that a bot won from like 30 minutes ago and thatā€™s how much Iā€™m short.

Damn that Theo for 405 looks nice but my balance down to the 200s until I sell some of the ones Iā€™ve bought

Dapper poor also for the first time in a while. Wish I hadnā€™t bought so many ss this morning tbh.

Seems like buying the rayvin alerts on 3 digits may not be the best for fast flipping as they are more than lowest asks

1 Like

They arenā€™t but they also can have way higher rois than flipping bad serials.

ScaredMoney beat me on that John Wall

they needed to shutdown the market 30 minutes ago and put a 10 minute thing but no not these people

3 Likes

Yeah but I need some fast flips to increase dapper balance

That John Wall is the opposite of quick flip tbh. It will sell for more though.

First time rayvin has my portfolio worth over $1k at 1275

Nice milestone; here is to 5k/10k/20k etc milestones being hit

5 Likes

I take that back the $103 wall sold for $155 right away. Surprised there.

1 Like

Yeah that was my plan for wall

Just bought Ben Simmons SS in 45 seconds but someone else got it in 32 seconds :(

I like buying ones like that where next lowest listing is $75 higher, but by time I see it in details Iā€™m not gonna win the race. Gonna need to make my own script to show me when listing comes up that is well under lowest price rather than rayvinā€™s where it values lower Serials, which is good for ROI but not for fast flips

1 Like

People say terrible things in video games. You should see ranked DOTA 2 matches at a mid - high level.

And itā€™s not limited to video games. Iā€™m sure KG calling Villanueva a cancer patient wasnā€™t close to the worst thing he said on the court.

1 Like

Who is ScaredMoney? They keep beating me on the ones I want