TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

like what?

Maintenence Mode - Would not be shocked if this is to do the pre-order packs. The MP is working well and after an initial bout of anger I think they should keep the timer although I would go with 15m instead of 30m.

2 Likes

why did you use your buy on that you wonder?

7 hours later it went from 488 to 740 min ask if you still have it is why

Did i miss anything or just flipping?

getting rich if you held RS and SS’s

getting poor if you held anything else

lol just hodling what I bought in RS/SS has made my 50ish moment account from top 11% to top 4%

8 Likes

i wonder if they are going to implement a bid/ask or auction system. great for the platform but bad for flipping.

Would limiting sniping to good serials.

Not gonna lie, I’m gonna be sad if they change things since I finally got my expertise honed to being able to occasionally execute 30$ profit Joker flips.

2 Likes

Hodling dort didnt make me rich

And by hodling i mean inability to sell

Gotta get that top 1% like @anon3530961

Funniest thing is how his account constantly shows a negative ROI on evaluate.market but just keeps getting bigger. Expert serial number flipping there.

1 Like

6 Likes

Moment ranks is just hilariously off on their valuations, damn

2 Likes

My #44 Giannis sold overnight for $1100. Also I forgot I listed my 9xx Zion way back for $650. Also gone. Now I don’t have either for the challenge…doh!

4 Likes

Is this the moment NFTs jumped the shark or is this just the beginning of the boom?

1 Like

yeah idk what happened they used to be the best now they’re arguably the worst. Rayvin seems pretty accurate now.

2 Likes

they’re too high and evaluate.market doesn’t take serials into account. Rayvin’s is actually decent i think

2 Likes

It’s Gronk, so jumping the shark or at least “stupid bullshit” is likely.

1 Like

wen mp?

There will be a billion dumb things in the next year, but this all goes back to my original argument against the forum - it’s not dumber than memorabilia in general

8 Likes

I just assumed it was because he kept piling $ into his dapper balance.

1 Like