TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Looks like a leak :eyes:

Legendary pack?

Is there a way to configure rayvin to show only particular sets, like seeing stars etc.

1 Like

i dont think so. you can filter for series #2 but afaik thats all

Just use your min and max filters.

Zion SS is the only card I have. Not even sure what my sell target is.

So this is the kind of thing to avoid? Two digit Steph sounds sexy but it’s vastly overvalued by rayvin here?

all you have to do is look up two digit curry prices and you’ll know

so I did, 81 or the next one above it is 1.1k or something like that, it’s not a deal

2 Likes

Yeah you guys were having RBI Baseball slumber party tournament level fun up in this bitch for weeeeeeeks.

Turn it up.

I think buying any RS is fine here but it’s nowhere near 1k+ @Aofrantic just so you know

That Avdija was a Rayvin trap. It’s way inflated by the fact that 2021/2021 sold for $2k.

That said, it wasn’t over-priced and maybe you can find someone willing to overpay due to Rayvin.

1 Like

yeah, any low serial that is off definitely will be but it was still below minimum.

I did at least check first and see that minimum was $20 more!

It’s not a low serial. Rayvin groups all the serials higher than 2k together. For the RS, that’s only 22 cards, so here #2009 is highly inflated since #2021 sold for a ton.

It wasn’t a bad buy as it was below min, but only way you’re going to get a premium is if someone else sees the Rayvin estimate.

1 Like

sorry just mistyped, meant low as in close to the bottom not close to #1. It instantly resold at $400 though. If I didn’t get burned by Jokic earlier today I would have listed at $600+, but don’t want to eat a loss 2x in one day, or list something 5x twice in one day.

1 Like

ah… canceling buy still freezes you out for your timer 'eh?

Glance at website, see Josh snag a great deal on a Zion

2 Likes

It’s called Seeing Stars because that’s what you’ll be doing after paying thousands of dollars for basketball gifs that pay a reward of more basketball gifs.

1 Like

SS floors are rising? My 8xxx Gobert just disappeared:

5 Likes

Wen pack? I’m bored.

3 Likes