TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I just rayvined myself. Pretty interesting how the raven valuations are similar on players different cards.

Buys so far today:
Zach Lavine 973/35k $21
Deandre Hunter 673/35k $8
Darius Bazley 316/35k $19
Paul George 966/35k $12
Deni Avdija 2009/2021 $325

Sales:
Lavine $38
Avdija $399

The sales were instant buys, definitely lost a bit of value. Havenā€™t bothered to list the others yet because it took forever to sell the Jokic at a $50 loss.

3 Likes

lol some of those base 1 moments are ridiculous. i wonder how many nba players can identify terrence davis, let alone nba fans.

my haul atm
George SS 120
Brown SS 100
Tatum something of the 35kā€™s 16
Clarke RS 250
Embiid SS 175
Herro RS #399 485
Giannis SS #967 295
Jrue #335 for 9

sold Jrue for 45

havenā€™t decided challenge or not yet, not having the zion hurts my odds of actually doing it

bahaha bought a john wall cool cat by mistake, thanks rayvin

1 Like

the dedication itt is flat out impressive

1 Like

time to show them what u got josh

LeBron James Dunk #49 / 3113 LE
Base Set (Series 1) Common

Listed 43s ago by StoneColdBroke

Est. Value: $23,000

List Price: $16,750

27% undervalued

lol

Lol Someone bought a Thad Young #87 that rayvin values at $500 earlier today for $225. Already listing at $149

2 Likes

149 got sold to the guy who sold him it at 225 in the first place lol

if he flips it again he wins, Iā€™ll never beat that guy

2 Likes

lol he should be ceo of dapper labs if he pulls it off

3 Likes

Lesson finally learned. Mistook that base set Lavine for the SS.

Just resisted for same and SOLD.

I basically donā€™t get the 35k cc market yet. I donā€™t really want a serial above like 2k except for Curry/Zion/Harden and soon to be Lebron. But how much differently should a 2xxx be priced from a 20xxx? Itā€™s still off. Itā€™s a good way to make money for now, but you can easily bag hold. I think just target 3 digit serials at min and profit, donā€™t take other risks imo.

damn that 300 luka wouldā€™ve been nice

itā€™s 15k tho not SS (still prob a good buy, but maybe harder to flip quick)

doesnā€™t matter was #500

lol flipping luka man I remember the days you were hodlā€™ing everything forever

1 Like

Lol Thad Young back again

he just listed it for $250

man Iā€™m gonna laugh so hard if he did it again

2 Likes

First rayvin shenanigans: bought John Wall Cool Cat for 111 1xxx by mistake, but almost insta SODL John Wall Cool Cat for 120 (maybe it was actually worth more), $3 dollar net. Fucking pumped now.

2 Likes

you actually made an okay buy and didnā€™t know it but getting out of what you thought was an error and didnā€™t take one is always good