TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

grabbed that $250 RS

not even one of the absolute LOL players too

1 Like

sorry as it must have been talked about infinite times, but any remedy to the clicked cancel on the dapper page?

It seems to resolve for me pretty quick. I think maybe once the card is actually sold.

Theyre getting the dapper from selling their moments from the pack. My friends who have gotten packs have done this. Just bought a cheap moment or two, but 15-20x on a pack and just wait on KYC.

I would try again in 10.

Anyone have any data on how much $$$ deposited vs ā€˜market capā€™ of moments? Would be grosssss.

numbers of buys on the SS are accelerating, thereā€™s just not enough sellers to keep up anymore.

expecting zion and curry north of $500 within the next 1-2 hrs at current rates

2 Likes

nice

25 second buy on a Clarkson

4 Likes

Pretty greedy for them not to allow split payments.

And to not cap fees. They suck for sure. Oh also you canā€™t cash out. Enjoy your play money chips.

Cashing out will get there if youā€™re willing to wait. If my experience turns sour and Iā€™m up I will definitely wait it out.

ugh what a punt by me on wiseman, shoots up right as I left, o well themā€™s the breaks

idk if its my internet or rayvn, but the listings are appearing way quicker for me rn

Went 0/4 on packs this weekend, but got this done anyway.

Total cost $2309

16 Likes

Itā€™s also an opportunity cost thing. Tying up a huge chunk of an account rather than churning it for profit over and over cant be good.

2 Likes

Been off for a bit. Back to a 90 min buy timer?

30 mins.

Holy crack hit. Get Rayvined. Relist for 30% anyways. Sell.

2 Likes