TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Annoying, but atm no1 gaf about 1xx serials for RS unless it’s like under 200 over LA.

https://twitter.com/UsmanPatel_/status/1369456784591572993

That AD is an easy $200 for a quick flip I’m pretty sure

https://twitter.com/UsmanPatel_/status/1369457625805377538

1 Like

$200 sell wall down on AD.

If Luka > 600

and Steph/Zion > 500

we moon

SOMEONE DO IT.

est value is absurd for that and you know it

not enoug dapper. but anyway, thats a big ass lie from rayvin lol

Still $4k cheaper than lowest.

low ask on that ultra rare low volume stuff is super misleading, gotta look at the recent sale prices

1 Like

Feb 22 isn’t recent in topshot

the only recent sale is 40k on mar 9 but that was #7 and also LOL 40k

1 Like

Nice Embiid, josh. I need one for the challenge still, but locked out for another 20 minutes

1 Like

Finally a theis I would’ve actually bought–a 3 digit for a dollah

was pretty slow on buying it, since i was on the fence. it’s a deal but not an amazing one. but with 50 minute timers i shouldnt be as picky i think. i didnt have a 3-digit embiid yet so ill post my 4-digit one for min-$1 when i can probably

Haha i bought it lol

1 Like

wow that s1 giannis would have been tempting, but risk of low sale rates on S1

this dude just cant catch a break

1 Like

Turns out buying cards is 5x easier with the new seemingly-horrible-but-actually-great mp

4 Likes

If they would listen to goofy and get rid of the stupid bots we would all be rich. Which we totally deserve because let’s face it we are smarter and more degen. And started with 2x monopoly money and duly earned privilege.

6 Likes

and if you had to guess, how many rayvin users are there on the site at any given time?

seems like a lot of the time it’s just a race amongst yall and a handful of others depending on the time of day. i’m obsessed enough to spend hours and hours figuring everything out and then staring at a screen. shit i refreshed individual moment pages today probably a hundred times.