TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I misread as 6xx.

6xxx is ok, but you can probably do better.

1 Like

masturbation is gonna get really weird in the next couple of years

1 Like

106 for booker just got listed and sold maybe another comes along

1 Like

I mean, you’d be able to make $15 or so off it after fees after a little bit of time, sorry if I cost you that. I wouldn’t have bought though.

1 Like

85 gobert SS probably not the last sub 100 we’ll see in the next hour but certainly can’t hate it if anyone got it

No worries.

I tired for this and getting the ‘can’t buy for 90 minutes’ message despite passing on the last one.

i take back what i said about Hammurabi

1 Like

i’ve used my two list attempts on goober at 135 and now 125, don’t tell me i have to go 100

im amazed that sold. maybe a rayvin user bought it? the $900 price isn’t even a deal relative to other listings in the 3xx range. Sick sale!

3 Likes

This is too much fun I hate you all

3 Likes

you wont get max value selling during this window people are dumping SS’s now

Rayvn had the Jokic I grabbed worth $1400, was listed for $500 but there is a lower serials on the market for $800. Can probably snap sell it for 749 but listed at 989.

rayvin is still on prices from a few days ago it won’t think any previous base card is a deal now basically

in jokic case maybe someone paid a lot for #1 and it threw off estimates

1 Like

OMFG the red dot went away in like 10 minutes. Wizards have taken over Dapper

1 Like

It’s a SS Jokic, serial 96 I believe.

125 was LA by 2 bucks. Arg. I guess I’m just going to list Zion next and hope Goober 125 clears. Only issue is I have 4.55 in dapper, itching to buy something.

don’t rush for that $1 poeltl all at once

let’s goo, where da $129 Lukas at?

5 Likes

someone buy my chris paul so i’ll feel less of a failure