TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

1 min 24 sec

what a different site this is now

Rayvin is fairly useless for 2-digits. They sell so infrequently that itā€™s easy for value to be way off. Youā€™ll often see value much higher than a lower serial that is listed (and not selling) for less.

2 Likes

2 Likes

FLUSH WITH DAPPER

3 Likes

some of the non-luka/zion SS are starting to look like relative value plays to me now, just basing on what i paid for the stuff when the MP worked before the 3rd drop.

for example i paid 669 for luka, he 600 now
527 steph, 474 now
514 zion, 425 now

but guys like:
jokic - 235, now is 169
embiid 280. now is 209
harden - 318, now is 250

i guess it make sense people maybe using their buys on the higher priced guys first, but idk. whatever the reason the big $$ SS seem to be bouncing back faster. The real low-end guys are probably the highest ROI plays but also the lowest of the net profit SS plays. A fun little game to decide what to buy for sure!

1 Like

remember me when you are partying with the winklevoss twins

3 Likes

a mitchell is $99 right now

definitely the stars got bought up first but I sold some random commons idgaf about too I donā€™t get what people are doing

This was on a RS Wiseman, what a punt, LA for random is 1350 now

1 Like

wait I cut off the price, did I just give somebody THE DEAL OF THE CENTURY?

Mitchell 88 - but Iā€™ve got 4 more minutes :frowning:

Mine! Itā€™s got a good serial too? 1462 Do I just resell it for double? lol

4 Likes

I was too slow

1 Like

yeah itā€™s $13 now because nobody has listed theirs yet for sale

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t fall too much in love with the serial, but itā€™s a great price, should be able to ~2x that

1 Like

hereā€™s what i think the reason is, thinking about it more. the price floor of the lesser SS is established via people pursuing the challenge, rather than the inherent value of the player, and when buys are limited people canā€™t purchase as many SS as fast. However we know everyone who got a pack only got (1) SS, and thatā€™s who they are likely to list first or second. Whereas that challenge guys need to buy like 12-24 moments. This makes the SS seem like really good deals to me right now. Any holes in that analysis?

2 Likes

RS listed first, SS listed second is pretty obvious

Iā€™d buy a SS card now but the RS window probably missed until tomorrow when some people wake up and sell their pack but who knows by then if some just didnā€™t decide to buy everything they could and a price spike.

Wtf I went through the purchase and everything and I didnā€™t get it

I recognize the name who got it. A flipper. You still have to beat everyone to it itā€™s just a lot fewer people to beat

lol someone bought that #7 luka for $2500 and relisted for $3500. i bet it sells

Like it literally took me to my wallet and confirmed the purchase and then it didnā€™t go to me. Great product! At least it didnā€™t take money out of my account.

2 Likes