TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

this is like winning the first hu match on a tourney and waiting for the next round

only instead of winning we are losing money

3 Likes

yeah it looks like all the S2/15000 stuff that drilled super hard has bounced, very good to see.

now people are listing the SS’s for round 2, they’re gonna be low

Haliburton 691 for $70 delicious

5 Likes

Just refreshed a few commons from base 2 15k LE: AD from under 100 → 125, Morant from 99 → 148, Kawhi still under 100 but I think his low was in the 60s. Not sure what to make of it. Definitely would have bought Morant at 99 but I was all tied up in SS.

Also the 35k CCs are all going up a decent amount. I think the commons I got are going to be worth just about as much as the Gobert SS I got in the same pack.

1 Like

I sold 2 of them 4 days ago facepalm

Just paid $500 for a 2 digit Jokic.

LeBron and KD mostly unchanged, but they didnt drill as hard. It makes sense, that stuff got really oversold IMO, it was insane amounts of undercutting.

1 Like

it’s a good thing i bought one in r1

smartroham.gif

Now if somebody bought muh Goobert at 125 LA that would be nice so I can actually start my buy timer on something.

red dot is back though :(

should i buy devin booker for $117? SS #6xxx

1 Like

Keep some money available for this:

2 Likes

Sold my Deni for $420 (399 after fees); sold in 10 mins so guess I listed it too low; lowest was $370 but mine was 3-digit

But now I’m in the black $150 if I can actually ever cash out.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/WebbEmotional/status/1368209718263549956

imagine this on topshot.

holy shit.

3 Likes

SS’s this hour are good buys now. when I can buy again I’m going for one of the big fish tho. you might get a better deal in 20-30 min we’ll see

1 Like

I’d say it’s pretty marginal

I called the AR thing a few days ago, praise me!

1 Like

I passed and similar #s selling for like $30-$40 more, rip

I think it’s more than fine but SS’s might take a bit to get the dumps of these cards out before flipping it if that’s the plan