TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

my plumlee 3 digit sold so nope

1 Like

When attempting to sell again a timer pops up and tells you how much longer until unlocked.

1 Like

You know what, I could get used to this system with one change: be able to accumulate your buys/sells like time extensions in poker.

6 Likes

Yeah, they’re doing everything to try to make the price not crash but it’s impossible without a bid order book.

ahahahah wait

so somebody had to code that shit

1 Like

donovan mitchell $5

the old days I’d have gone for this…

everything I sold the previous day the market was open is now a huge error–welp

man i was sorta wanting to buy that LBJ 3pt #291 for $2k, but i couldnt buy yet. At least the decision was made easier for me that way. Almost 12 LBJ 3pt buys already since the site open back up

My Clint CApella 12k just sold for $75, 2.5x above minimum. Serial was 738 or something.

5 Likes

These are all paper hands on Wiseman I assume

2 Likes

if Lamelo somehow hits $3k and i can buy i think im pulling the trigger. that would be close to all my dapper

1 Like

fwhuwe9bheob

Used my buy on a 3xx Sabonis for $111, tried to get a low serial Steph SS but Gottluvmikey my nemesis snagged it. Now I can go to bed

1 Like

lol bubbafi sh used their 2hr on random $1600 tho

at least they can buy tho :(

What happens if you try to buy a second card while you have a buy pending?

1 Like

you mean like queue up multiple dapper tabs? interesting

1 Like

Used my one time on a $76 Beal SS.

4 Likes

To clarify, you can have multiple listings up still, just have to space them out over the two hours right?

this is strange going from clicking as fast as possible to strategy

whenever i can buy anyway that is

1 Like

i think they may consider that an exploit if you could do it, i wouldnt risk it in case it actually works. you would stand out like a sore thumb on the blockchain

1 Like

correct

1 Like