TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

he’s in the edwards challenge, the others not in that one are likely in the zion challenge.

If you meant after the challenge then yeah

1 Like

Fking clicked on something before purchase complete for PG SS at 120. Got em at 137.

I think the no names will fall the hardest, but rebound. People wanting to do the challenge more likely to start with the Stars and work their way to the scrubs, so who is going to buy the scrubs now.

so i went to buy a steph 35k for $69 (bc i can!), but it said another person bought it. so i went back to the card screen and refreshed and there was one for $55, when the second lowest was $70, and it actually went through and is in my collection :astonished:

5 Likes

campuzzo or whatever his name is

4f98a851b9c0c1e36375c448c92e3908 (1)

1 Like

Both my cards sold lol. $14 pack to $250 dapper balance. Haliburton common sold for $50. Holding DeAndre for now!

7 Likes

Yikes Wiseman LA 1250 and dropping fast. Two buys at 2000 and 1800. Halliburton under 2k.

roham will ban you dirty flipper

5 Likes

Wtf can’t I buy yet?? Bullshit

yeah i cant buy yet either.

1 Like

same

4 Likes

Same here. Was able to delist but can’t buy or list anything.

i’ll sell you my buying privileges i cant handle the pressure

I think the market won’t be insane for challenges anymore, you won’t see a card lose 95% of its value in 2 days like Herro CC again imo. And if you do…oof.

i was thinking about that harden for $220 (next low $270) but i dont even know if its the BEST deal, i have analysis paralysis too. luckily since i cant buy its not too bad yet

you shut your filthy mouth

1 Like

can you ask mrsjosh? i need some help from the experts

haha, and now there’s one for $55 and like four more for $55. sheesh. i figured it was good, people just trying to get out

1 Like

cryptoslam is hilarious right now people using all their one times on

TJ Mcconnell, troy brown, Thad Young, all the shitty commons

these could just be people with 0 moments trying to finally get one to up their eligibility. if it’s that, yea ok. otherwise - lol