TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

you can list once every 10 mins i think

STEPH s2 base assist with a nice little uptick after falling off a cliff:

Props to evaluate.market on the new colored dots

4 Likes

and the one on the left is used for a challenge.

i mean…

This is a nice one. Guy could have sold it at $150 but apparently he hates money

1 Like

Once every 2 hours. You can delist once every 10 minutes.

1 Like

But the one of the right is going to have twice as many badges.

1 Like

Alright my plan is: list the pack SS shit sn Gobert I got for around LA. I want to see what the Zion market looks like, I’d like to see it get to 500 so it’s at least a decent flip from 400. Going to wait and see with 1xx Wiseman I guess, maybe put it up for like 2750 overnight maybe get a bite, but it looks like that’s going to be too agressive, maybe 2500.

Someone just bought a Lamelo for $13k

5 Likes

Wtf. I didn’t buy anything, but now it says I’m blocked for 1h58min

Triple jersey number.

That $3,900 2xx may be the deal of the night.

2 Likes

THO for $1100 this is getting silly. Like i thought this is KAT-esque. People not realizing what they have

1 Like

Think the Edwards challenge might even be better than the SSA TBH. Rookies will hold value for longer than a random Sabonis or Beal.

Other than Melo and Wiseman, the rest of the RS (some are second year players too) for the Edwards challenge suck.

My only concern is whether the premium on a low sn RS matters less and less over time, otherwise I’m happy to hodl the RS for a while.

Good luck to everyone waiting on their first buy. I hope to wake up to all of the SS above $200 :pray:

It was really nice knowing you actually have a good chance at getting the card you click on instead of fighting 20 people for the fastest internet connection

But they’ve already fallen and I still expect them to drop another 30%+.

2 Likes

still cant buy

I attempted a purchase, failed, and now I’m locked out of buying for 1 hour and 55 minutes. Love this product!

2 Likes

you run so well on this site man LOL

2 Likes

1 Like