TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I will not stand by with all this roham hate.

Our boy grew so much

1 Like

7 Likes

I see this, but what’s the difference in buying a $1k pack and having a $100k difference between a #1 Zion or whatever was the best card vs a #495 Sexton and just giving people a small shot at that $100k card in a $9 pack?

So, this will absolutely crater the shit tier cards short term. If you can buy only once every two hours, ain’t nobody buying an Ish Smith.

Gonna fomo ma ballz off when I buy an awesome deal and then one minute later see a better deal

1 Like

everything’s going to shit man

2 Likes

Wen will the new mp restrictions be lifted?
  • Less than 3 days
  • 3-7 days
  • 7-13 days
  • 14+ days
  • We ain’t never going back

0 voters

I’m just leaving my few cards up on the MP. I priced them high, I’ll leave them high.

1 Like

if you haven’t already take debit/credit cards off your account/dapper

yes I am able to delist.

Gotta say I think they are misreading their product and they’d be better off leaving it shut down for the time being but I’m always wrong on this stuff. As I said earlier broken products that might work one day seem to be the surest route to big bucks.

time to corner the ish smith market then.

2 Likes

Why?

Cornering the Ish Smith Market with Yuv, two hours at a time

if you trust them go for it, I do not

fun fact, ish in hebrew means ‘person’ or ‘man’, which really makes ish smith the most generic name possible.

2 Likes

They got my mug and both sides of my driver’s license

1 Like

I see new listings.

Has any major company ever stolen money like this? Even companies like FTP or UB weren’t that brazen. I get being upset but they aren’t buying champagne with your credit card.

The steps they take just keep getting worse and worse lol.