TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Somebody bought #2xxx SS Chris Paul for $125.

lowest RS 750 that I see

will anyone buy it

Lol we have Wiseman sightings

What do I list my #186 at? 13,337?

None of the ones listed have a chance at selling. I think yours is worth 2k but Iā€™d list at 5.5k and think there is a 10% chance someone is dumb enough to do it.

If there werenā€™t limits on posting Iā€™d probably start at 9500 or 7500 though.

2 Likes

a bit nuts they decided they can just have whoever on the mp and some people not whenever they want just because they feel like it

but I donā€™t get the 80 3 digit giannis now whatever Iā€™ll just wait

I have zero ability on the mp now, one of you might tho

Iā€™ve been given the all clear

WHAT DO I BUY

CORNER THE ISH SMITHS

3 Likes

Well there isnā€™t a difference obv but I think itā€™s just to cover their bases. Even if everybody knows some rare/legendary/etc cards are far more valuable that others, they can just say thatā€™s the market and not them, theyā€™re just breaking it into tiers.

I have my Kawhi SS listed pretty low compared to serial #s around it because I just want to make a sale but would still be pretty shocked if it sold at this point. I might actually ask for more since Iā€™m so much lower than anything close.

I canā€™t buy yet - but this seems decent, if you think market not going to tank.

indeed, maybe more buyers at the outset than I thought and less sellers, since itā€™s late east coast now to dump.

Zion going up too, 400 ā†’ 449. Maybe thereā€™s hope. Still liquidating as much as possible.

i guess i should buy something fast so i can get another buy in 2 hrs?

isnā€™t that markieā€™s account?

the bot got it

2 Likes

Guess it was good enough for his one buy. Good thing they gave priority to the bots to buy first.

1 Like

People are only going to be listing the stuff they want to sell and so many people just listed rising stars at outrageous prices. Anyone who listed a rising star canā€™t list a SS for 2 hours. People are buying up the bottom on the SS as well. Doubt we see much mooning or crashing given this.

1 Like

btw I shouldā€™ve mentioned this before but thereā€™s a way to get the marketplace working for you:

ā€¦

voila

5 Likes

how do you know if youā€™ve been chosen to buy?

This is a good point, people listed the RS first but many who arenā€™t buying RS like me would buy the SS first.

so we gotta wait 2 hours

1 Like

Update - my Kawhi sold for $215 as I was trying to delist it and resell it for $240. Oh well, feels good to have some dapper balance at least.

1 Like