TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Once every two hours

Twice for you!

1 Like

i share a birthday with one of the few nba players almost as sexy as me

2 Likes

Wow so seriously what in the actual fuck is this? I assume I just pretend this mess isn’t happening and check back in a week?

1 Like

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

“This will ensure everyone has a fair chance to try to purchase a Moment without worry of competing with bots or schemers.”

The villainizing of quick flippers, bots, and ‘schemers’ in the same breath is concerning.

Exhibit C

7 Likes

Would you do that if you owned GME? Because you own GME.

1 Like

some positive, some negative reaction

some people think this will fight bots okay they’ll just have 10+ different accounts and switch through the day

I think this runs in to the Loot Box Gambling Problem. Queue (cue?) astronaut saying, “Wait, it’s all gambling?”

LOL these clowns but also LOL me for buying more moments instead of taking the money off the table

1 Like
  1. Start volume based business model
  2. Make moves cutting huge volume
  3. ???
  4. Profit?
1 Like

I’ll still end up positive but boy did I make a terrible gamble on the SS’s sigh. at least I only had 50 total cards left but still ugh

1 Like

3 is josh credit card

Thoughts on strategy here? I have NFI

Damn man I am sad to hear this.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad gamble, but the timeline has changed.

2 Likes

We need to give Roham a dotard style nickname. Lyin’ Roham, Liddle Roham, Crooked Roham?

1 Like

Find Roham’s house and leave a flaming bag of faeces at the door?

1 Like

That’s teenager shit. We’re all adults. We beat people up.

1 Like

Yes but it sends a message to the dapper loyalists whose average age is 14

if they wanted to kill flippers

restrict being able to sell a card you just bought for 24 hours would’ve done just fine in this falling knives market. if they can restrict buying for hours they could’ve figured that out.

3 Likes

RohamIsh Smith?

1 Like